Mar 28 2013
By: Arron_Rift Uncharted Territory 1220 posts

So how did you guys like the Defiance beta?

18 replies 611 views Edited Mar 28, 2013

Hey guys!

Meant to post this a few days ago, but what did you guys think of the Defiance beta? I was kinda of disappointed with it, mostly because of the PVP and the lack of vehicles (seriously, the strongest one they have is just a low-budget razorback :smileytongue:)

What did you guys think?

--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------

----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 19 (611 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Re: So how did you guys like the Defiance beta?

Mar 28, 2013

I like that game more everytime I play it. 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 19 (607 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
46943 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 28, 2013

Arron_Rift wrote:

Hey guys!

Meant to post this a few days ago, but what did you guys think of the Defiance beta? I was kinda of disappointed with it, mostly because of the PVP and the lack of vehicles (seriously, the strongest one they have is just a low-budget razorback :smileytongue:)

What did you guys think?

I just hope the remove or reduce the snap aim by 90% :smileytongue:

Its ok.  I'll end up buying it and playing a bit @ some point but I'm not overly amped up for it either.

My biggest complaints were graphics just dropping during hte game.  My head would just dissapear, tires on my vehicles sink into the ground, guard rails appearing dissapearing out of no where, enemies doing the same too.       I'm wondering if all that was part of the PVP though. 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 19 (605 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Mar 28, 2013
I like dust.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 19 (590 Views)
0 Likes
Pistol Proficinado
588 posts

Mar 28, 2013

I didn't like it.

It's just too repetitive, the quests are almost all the same and there is very little reward associated with them.

Plus, I couldn't care about the story. Maybe it gets better later on, but from what I've played, I'll definately pass on that one.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 19 (581 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1220 posts

Mar 28, 2013
I know, I found that I actually liked the game better once I started to completely ignore the story missions, LOL :smileytongue:
--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------

----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 19 (572 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1043 posts

Mar 29, 2013

Well looks like I am going to have to like it, I didn't check out the beta I just went ahead and paid it off. So hope its good! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 19 (479 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1220 posts

Mar 29, 2013
Eh, I don't think I'm gonna get it on day one. I think I'm going to wait for a few updates first and see what direction it's headed in first.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 19 (392 Views)
PistoI Proficianado
1121 posts

Mar 29, 2013

I don't blame you. I have little motivation to consider purchasing it at this time.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 19 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1043 posts

Mar 29, 2013

Well crap, this sucks. LOL I really shouldn't have gone and pre oredered it. Still going to play it just because i guess.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 19 (224 Views)
0 Likes