Uncharted Territory
1322 posts

Re: TF ROTF

Jan 17, 2013

Smokescreen_5 wrote:

thesupertman:  It's not bad, I like the war of cybertron and fall of cybertron series better.  I just noticed I hadn't ever gotten platinum on the game and so I was trying to go back and achieve it.  In order to do so, I need to play the MP part as well.  That and I'm looking for someone with the DLC that I could download it from as well since its no longer in the PS Store.

RandmJosh - yeah its ok.  Nobody seems to play this game anymore though since its been out for 4 years now.  Unlike Warhawk where people still play the game.

wait, how do you download dlc from other people??

--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------

----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------

Message 11 of 25 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
910 posts

Jan 17, 2013

Arron_Rift wrote:

wait, how do you download dlc from other people??

You log in with their account but only if they are trusted.  There were several of us who did it with Burnout Paradise but we always changed our passwords right after.  

Message 12 of 25 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1991 posts

Jan 17, 2013

Smokescreen_5 wrote:

Sounds like someone still has a stick up his butt.  Mister, oh no you reserved the SUGA clan tag for me and I didn't get it first so I'm gonna go cry to everyone about it wah wah wah..  Give it a rest. 

There IS NOT a forum about ANY Transformers game out there and I can ask IF any Starhawk players play this game.  IF there WAS a Transformers forum I would have MORE than have been happy to post it there.  

Furthermore, if you DONT have this game, or do not play it, please feel free to NOT say anything at all.  THANK YOU and have a nice day.

It seems you are the one still carrying a grudge. My  post in no way attacked you or even mentioned you. My post merely mentioned that this post has NOTHING to do with Starhawk and should therefore be moved or deleted from this forum. I only say this because the mods move/delete posts that actually have something to do with Starhawk. Since this is the STARHAWK forums your thread, as it stands, does not belong here.

Have a nice day

Photobucket
Message 13 of 25 (105 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5967 posts

Jan 17, 2013
Sony only makes a forum with consent from the third party publisher :smileyfrustrated:

That's why we don't have a far cry forum lol.

The way I see it, if I'm playing a shooter and there isn't a forum, I'd check other shooter games forums to ask.

Also. Hi everyone :3
 photo newforumsig_zps5ec69817.png
Message 14 of 25 (102 Views)
Wastelander
910 posts

Jan 17, 2013

You don't say.  Nor do threads that start off saying "Reasons to remove/delete threads - Its Banuary".  There are plenty of threads out there that have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Starhawk at all.  My thread was merely a way to reach out to other playstation players whom perhaps may have this game who are still willing to play a multiplayer game.  If not, so be it.  Like I said before, if there was a Transformers forum, I would have posted the topic there instead of here.  Obviously certain people in this forum feel it necessary to keep this area a private sector.  Theres absolutely nothing wrong with trying to reach out to players of all kinds to ask if they play a game or what not. 

Message 15 of 25 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
910 posts

Jan 17, 2013

Winscar_Shinobi wrote:
Sony only makes a forum with consent from the third party publisher :smileyfrustrated:

That's why we don't have a far cry forum lol.

The way I see it, if I'm playing a shooter and there isn't a forum, I'd check other shooter games forums to ask.

Also. Hi everyone :3

Right you are Shinobi. 

Message 16 of 25 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1991 posts

Jan 17, 2013

Smokescreen_5 wrote:

You don't say.  Nor do threads that start off saying "Reasons to remove/delete threads - Its Banuary".  There are plenty of threads out there that have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Starhawk at all.  My thread was merely a way to reach out to other playstation players whom perhaps may have this game who are still willing to play a multiplayer game.  If not, so be it.  Like I said before, if there was a Transformers forum, I would have posted the topic there instead of here.  Obviously certain people in this forum feel it necessary to keep this area a private sector.  Theres absolutely nothing wrong with trying to reach out to players of all kinds to ask if they play a game or what not. 

The people that try to keep this a private sector are the mods not me. I merely posted my thoughts which is quite alright in a public place. No one said you had to read them or reply to them.

Have a nice day somewhere else.

Thank you

Photobucket
Message 17 of 25 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
910 posts

Jan 17, 2013

bus_driver68 wrote:
The people that try to keep this a private sector are the mods not me. I merely posted my thoughts which is quite alright in a public place. No one said you had to read them or reply to them.

Thank you

No one said you had to read this thread or reply to them.

You may have a nice day somewhere else

Thank you

Message 18 of 25 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1202 posts

Jan 17, 2013
i got the ban hammer for a thread exactly like this... its over, better enjoy breathing the free air while you can, its gonna be lockdown soon....
Message 19 of 25 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1991 posts

Jan 17, 2013

Smokescreen_5 wrote:

bus_driver68 wrote:

Thank you

No one said you had to read this thread or reply to them.

You may have a nice day somewhere else

Thank you

Everyday is a nice day for me.

Thanks

Photobucket
Message 20 of 25 (83 Views)
0 Likes