Jun 11 2013
By: rojito Treasure Hunter 6906 posts

Tom Clancy’s The Division Info, Trailers

[ Edited ]
14 replies 362 views Edited Dec 8, 2013

^ Looks crazy!

^ The game looks great!

^ THIS GAME LOOKS AWESOME!!!

This is an online open-world action RPG, developed by Swedish studio, Massive. The drama plays out in a post-apocalyptic New York, where a lethal virus has caused chaos. Now a top-secret unit of 'self-supporting tactical agents' has been dispatched to restore order to the streets – and the player is in control. Players will need to work together to navigate through the chaos

A devastating pandemic sweeps through New York City, and one by one, basic services fail. In only days, without food or water, society collapses into chaos. The Division, a classified unit of self-supported tactical agents, is activated. Leading seemingly ordinary lives among us, The Division agents are trained to operate independently of command, as all else fails.

Fighting to prevent the fall of society, the agents will find themselves caught up in an epic conspiracy, forced to combat not only the effects of a manmade virus, but also the rising threat of those behind it. When everything collapses, your mission begins.

"As part of The Division, harness state-of-the-art technology: both networked and prototyped. Loot fallen foes and craft new, improved gear. Completely customize your go-bag, an agent’s only supplies in the event of collapse, and communicate with the other agents at all times with your smart watch. Customize your agent with thousands of weapon types, skill combinations, gear and much more. The choices you make can help forge a recovery or plunge the city deeper into chaos."

On your smart phone or tablet, join your friends in real-time gameplay with exclusive characters. The app gives you a bird’s eye view of the battlefield, the ability to attack enemies and to place targets for your allies or enhance their capabilities.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (362 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Re: Tom Clancy’s The Division Info, Trailers

Jun 12, 2013

Watch Dogs was my most anticipated game, but I'm not so sure now. This game looks fantastic... I can't wait to play this!!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (330 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
45188 posts

Jun 12, 2013

slimmy221 wrote:

Watch Dogs was my most anticipated game, but I'm not so sure now. This game looks fantastic... I can't wait to play this!!

Yeah this game does look good but Watch dogs just reminds me too much of my current favorite show, person of interest!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2003 posts

Jun 12, 2013

This does look really good, will this be a launch game?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6906 posts

Jun 13, 2013

SC-GRAY_FOX wrote:

This does look really good, will this be a launch game?

No. It's due next year.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2003 posts

Jun 13, 2013

Yeah I just saw Q1 of 2014 so at least its out early. Watch Dogs will hold me over for awhile anyway.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (210 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 14, 2013
If its anything like End Game, its going to be heavily PVP oriented and very team based. When I saw this game come out of no where, it blew my freaking mind. I think this will be one of the leading titles for the PS4.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (200 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3303 posts

Jun 14, 2013

This game looks really awesome! Can't wait to play it on the PS4 next year.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2760 posts

Jun 25, 2013
I've watched the gameplay trailer over 5 times in the last few days... yeah, I'm excited.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Jun 25, 2013
yeah the division really turned all heads at E3. This is like th dynamic MMO game that could be a blast to play for a long time. it looks fantastic and looks like it plays so smooth on next gen tec.

It's top on my list for games. Just waiting till it goes up for pre order.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (159 Views)
0 Likes