Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 11 2000
By: Fearless~old First Son 2 posts

Tomorrow Never Dies

4 replies 2 views Edited Jan 11, 2000
Help me to get out of the second mission, the Arms Bazaar. I get there, but keep running out of time. Any tips? Thanks!
Message 1 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
95 posts

RE: Tomorrow Never Dies

Jan 11, 2000
What I did was kill all the enemies off. After doing so I continued right to find an enemy hiding behind a wall type object. Kill him and u will get the key to the plane.
Message 2 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Jan 11, 2000
kill the enemies when it's convenient. don't worry about getting them all as long as you can stay alive. RUN to the big grey metal wall and kill the guy behind it, get the key to the jet and go back. As LONG As you can get that key and get to the jet nothing else matters and I promise you there will be plenty of time!! Good luck.
Message 3 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
95 posts

Jan 12, 2000
What are you talkin about "kill the enemies when it's convenient."? You act like it takes forever to kill them all off. Killing them all off wont entitle you gettin shot from behind while looking for the key. Your goin to beat the level soon, so you might as well waste ur m-16 bullets. Where's the action if your not going to shoot anybody?
Message 4 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Jan 12, 2000
yeah that might be easy for you to say but for the guy i responded to, who obviously couldn't pass the level, this would be an easy and logical way for him to pass it.
Message 5 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes