Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 19 2012
By: shaddow_striker First Son 3 posts

black ops 2 digital download in playstation store for ps3 either this week or next week 100% sure

1 replies 931 views Edited Nov 19, 2012

i actually called sony and they told me that the digital copy of black ops 2 for the ps3 will be up either this week or next week. he couldnt tell me the actual day. just a time frame. xbox already has it but thats because of the contract with microsoft. but ps3 users dont have to pay for the network so we have to suffer. xbox also isnt having nearly the problems the ps3 has with the game freezing up and the slow retarded server. so hopefully they get their heads out of their **bleep** and fix the problems cuz there's a lot of people **bleep** off on the ps3 with black ops 2 and the quality they got for paying$65. and im one of them.

Message 1 of 2 (931 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
25164 posts

Re: black ops 2 digital download in playstation store for ps3 either this week or next week 100% sur

Nov 21, 2012

shaddow_striker wrote:

i actually called sony and they told me that the digital copy of black ops 2 for the ps3 will be up either this week or next week. he couldnt tell me the actual day. just a time frame. xbox already has it but thats because of the contract with microsoft. but ps3 users dont have to pay for the network so we have to suffer. xbox also isnt having nearly the problems the ps3 has with the game freezing up and the slow retarded server. so hopefully they get their heads out of their **bleep** and fix the problems cuz there's a lot of people **bleep** off on the ps3 with black ops 2 and the quality they got for paying$65. and im one of them.

I'd hardly call this "suffering". And I find it ironic that gamers decry efforts to curtail used game sales, yet they do it themselves by buying downloaded games. 

Message 2 of 2 (788 Views)
0 Likes