PlayStation MVP
8171 posts

Re: Does Silent Hill DP need Trophies?

Jun 28, 2011

Without question Silent Hill Downpour will have trophies. So the question of if the game needs them or not really is moot unless you're talking about the need for trophies in games overall.

That said, I believe that there's an option in the XMB to turn notifications off or something like that... I wonder if that option would prevent the trophy notification from popping up on-screen whilst playing? I definitely know that the option turns off PSN friend sign-in/out notifications...

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 13 (209 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10981 posts

Jun 28, 2011

Jag_Stilvecchio wrote:

Without question Silent Hill Downpour will have trophies. So the question of if the game needs them or not really is moot unless you're talking about the need for trophies in games overall.

That said, I believe that there's an option in the XMB to turn notifications off or something like that... I wonder if that option would prevent the trophy notification from popping up on-screen whilst playing? I definitely know that the option turns off PSN friend sign-in/out notifications...

Jag_Stilvecchio Trophy Card

Turning off the notifications option in the XMB will not turn off the trophy notifications that you receive.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 13 (209 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4507 posts

Sep 12, 2011

They could do something like Heavy Rain did, where the trophies don't pop up until after the chapter.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 13 (209 Views)
0 Likes