Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 14 2013
By: SimSquaredBeech First Son 1 posts

Silent Hill 4 only on japanese psn??

7 replies 2796 views Edited Jan 14, 2013
So I've been wanting to replay Silent Hill 4: the room, for a long time. I know this game received a lot of criticism and wondered off from the usual Silent Hill series magic. But whatever it did, it really stuck in my head as a **bleep** scary enjoyable game. So I decided to look up whether it may be on Psn, only to find that it is... In Japan, but no where else. I would really like. to see this released on ps2 classics on Psn for the rest of the world. Anyone agree?
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (2,796 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Re: Silent Hill 4 only on japanese psn??

Jan 29, 2013

I also think this should be for other territories.  If Konami did the HD Collection right, they would've included The Room, as well as a download voucher for the original after beating the PS2 games, or preordering the collection.  Apparently the HD Collection patch corrected most of the graphical/sound/framerate issues, but The Room is a cult classic and deserves at least a PSN release.  

http://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-news/silent-hill-4-the-room-now-available-on-japanese-psn-store/

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (2,770 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
123 posts

Feb 2, 2013

I also really hope this game comes to the US PSN store. This is my favorite game in the series and I was disapointed to see that it was not included in the HD bundle. Oh well, heres to it coming to the US.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (2,757 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9668 posts

May 26, 2013
I am hoping SH4 does come to PSN here in the states.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (2,562 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2599 posts

Jun 14, 2013
Id also love this, but due to the fact konami seems to be allowing the series to die, i dont think much is going to happen. Best we can hope for the future of the SH series is that konami snags a AAA developer and develops SH9 for PS4. All current gen silent hill games are garbage. SH H, SH DP and Book of jokes. What became of this series and how it happened is beyond me...
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (2,519 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Jul 13, 2013

Is this the one where they got zombies coming out the wall? And the hot babe in the subway turns into a monster? I think I got this game.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (2,462 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2599 posts

Jul 13, 2013
^Yea.

Its the first one to "Derail" from the original formula, but its still a good game. It was the FINAL good game in this series imo. The rest sucked pretty hard.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (2,459 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
88 posts

Jul 16, 2013

ccrogers15 wrote:
^Yea.

Its the first one to "Derail" from the original formula, but its still a good game. It was the FINAL good game in this series imo. The rest sucked pretty hard.

I am jelly of your avatar =S I want a Heather Mason Avatar badly but since us Aussies get stuck with EU PSN we get absolutely nothing on our PSN... gah!

I think if I could pick one game franchise to go back to the old ways it would have to be silent hill... there are plenty of dead games with much better gameplay... but gameplay is something that constantly is evolving in games.. it seems a silent hill level story is a once every so many years thing in gaming. I really didn't even like 4 when it came out but nowadays I appreciate how good it is because the ones that followed it were just...**bleep**. I remember thinking that Homecoming would be 10x better than 4 but oh how I was wrong. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (2,448 Views)
0 Likes