Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
25 posts

Re: Silent Hill: Book of Memories (Vita) is a Top-Down MP Action Game w/ RPG Elements

Nov 15, 2012
I bought the game as soon as it came out ,even though i heard it was completely different from all SH games. Ive given it a chance even though, and it seems okay to me. Its better they mess up now with this game so when they make (if they do) another it will be on point with actual SH games . So far this is the only spinoff that got a "what in gawds name have you done" rating . So best of luck to their next try. SH 9 is gonna be different any way cause someone new is in charge (metal gear solid)
Message 11 of 15 (383 Views)
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Re: Silent Hill: Book of Memories (Vita) is a Top-Down MP Action Game w/ RPG Elements

Nov 28, 2012
You speak very wisely Womby. It is far more important that they get the chance to play around with new concepts in the spinoffs and alternative games and let it fail or fly there than in the series. Just look at WKC. The town building "georama" feature is based entirely off of an older Level 5 game series known as Dark Cloud. But people still loved it, used it, and abused it. (I ADMIT NOTHING!!!)
I hate to say it, but Homecoming was a fine example of what happens if they don't get this chance..

Message 12 of 15 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
18926 posts

Nov 28, 2012

I'd pick this game up if it was ported over to the PS3.

I see that it's not your typical Silent Hill experience and the reviews haven't been so great.  But I sort of like the looks of the game along with it's story and replay value. 

Message 13 of 15 (367 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Dec 1, 2012

Just have fingers crossed for Silent Hill 9 and all the info that is slowly being confirmed for the game.

So far this little lady has reach level 9 at least 4 times. Starting from level 1 and up.

Message 14 of 15 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
447 posts

Dec 14, 2012
As an avid SH fan I cant wait for this game. Not all of them are gonna be the 3rd person style that we all love. Its a pretty cool twist and a more interesting and fun take on the series.
I know you're looking at my posts GS2
Message 15 of 15 (351 Views)
0 Likes