Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 05 2009
By: LKGemini First Son 3 posts

How about Sing Star - Glee

12 replies 419 views Edited Nov 5, 2009
My wife is a huge fan of the show and just got the sound track.  I suggested to her that her favorite game (Sing Star) would be great with the Glee performances in the background, as if you were one of the classmates.  They have enough songs to pull it off, and it looks like Fox owns the usage rites to their songs/performaces.  With the show doing well ratings wise and likely more seasons coming you could have mutiple volumes of the game, and it would help promote the game and the show...
Message 1 of 13 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Re: How about Sing Star - Glee

Nov 5, 2009
I completely support that Idea and love it.  Awesome show and good music especially for singing with friends.
Message 2 of 13 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Nov 5, 2009
i'll have to watch glee.... ive never seen it
Message 3 of 13 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
717 posts

Nov 6, 2009
Why not? it'll be great, and will add more profits for both SCEA and FOX.
Photobucket
Plats so far: Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2, Hannah Montana The Movie, Another Century's Episode R.
Message 4 of 13 (419 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Nov 6, 2009
But I'm sure that Microsoft will get the rights or will actually try to do business with Fox to get a game going.  Not trying to be negative, but I'm sure they see something profitable that they'll jump right on top of it when other companies will sit back and watch money slip away from their fingertips.
Message 5 of 13 (419 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 6, 2009
I know my wife would jump on whichever karoke-game bandwagon supports Glee.  If Lips gets the rights, we would switch away from Sing Star in a heart beat.  My wife loves the show that much.  This just seems like one of those no brainer ideas.  The Walmart copy of the soundtrack even had 3 karoke version of their songs, so its not an original thought.  (Though if you do buy the soundtrack, buy the Target one with the three extra songs on it.)
Message 6 of 13 (419 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 16, 2010

I think singstar glee would be one of the best things sony would of brought out ( headset microphones would be good to):robotwink:

Message 7 of 13 (419 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 28, 2010

I was thinking about getting Singstar to try and get my girlfreind into some form of gaming, and as Glee is my guilty TV pleasure at the moment a Singstar   some sort of tie-in would be brilliant.

I notice that the soundtrack albums are on Epic (in the UK at least), with that being a SOny owned label, would that make Glee Singstar more likely than Glee Lips?

Message 8 of 13 (419 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 17, 2010

i'd love this and would definitely buy it

Message 9 of 13 (419 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 15, 2010

Oh my! Sony...PLEASE release a Glee edition of SingStar. It's at it's peak right now and would be such a fun and great singstar release!

Message 10 of 13 (419 Views)
0 Likes