Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
22 posts

Re: Ideas for New Singstar Games in US

Jan 2, 2008
Singstar Rap would sound fun, but enough with all the mainstream music.

There should be a Singstar game which would be dedicated to the best songs nobody listens to.

You probably never heard of Sonata Arctica, Zonata, HammerFall, or E-Type.  Trust Me, their music is awesome.
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 113 (13 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 3, 2008
im a metalhead i think it would be cool to have SINGSTAR  heavymetal or metal   like skid row  guns n roses dangerous toys ect. all 80's style metal and early 90's my family really enjoys singstar and there is other stuff i would like to see on singstar as well like to sound just like your fav metal band ect that would be cool
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 113 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
611 posts

Jan 3, 2008

barbaraann72 wrote:
Radio Disney Version -- Miley Cyrus (aka Hannah Montanna), Jonas Brothers, Cheetah Girls, and the rest -- Hey, I like the songs
as much as my kids!!!

70's Version

80's Revisited -- so many great party songs here

60's Rock -- The Who, Grateful Dead, and Rolling Stones have all signed up for RB --why not SingStar?!  Jefferson Airplane,  Janis, Dylan, the list goes on and on.

Beatles -- well, one can dream.  The rights to the music are never going to be handed over to a Karaoke game

Best of Broadway

Christmas

ABBA

Message Edited by barbaraann72 on 01-01-2008 09:37 PM

If Singstar ABBA was to be released I would be the first in line to buy it. I would even call in sick to work to do so. (And I NEVER do that!!!)
(sig is currently closed for remodeling)
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 113 (13 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 5, 2008
As a mother fo three little girls,it would be great if they would make a Hannah Montana singstar game for them.Its not like they know the songs on the cds that come with  the singstar set-up.THERE NOT OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW ANY OF THOSE SONGS YET.They really need to make some for kids because they love to sing like there favorite stars just like we do.
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 113 (13 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 7, 2008
How about they just make all the Singstar games that are available in Europe for NTSC format so that we can have them to? Singstar Legends looks really good. And I must say there are probably a few people that might like a Singstar Goth or a Singstar Blues or even a Singstar Bluegrass. I would personally like another Singstar 80's but with better songs!! Why not throw some old Depeche Mode, The Cure, Pet Shop Boys, Men Without Hats, Prince, and maybe even some Michael Jackson? Those are some of the bands I remember from the 80's.
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 113 (13 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 7, 2008
Why not make a Singstar Rocks that actually rocks? I mean come on! Elton John? How about Linkin Park, Metallica, Megadeth, Pantera, or some Nine Inch Nails?

How about this, a Singstar Projeck Revolution Special Edition with Linkin Park, My Chemical Romance, Placebo, HIM, Taking Back Sunday, Mindless Self Indulgence, Madina Lake, Saosin, Julien K, The Bled, and Styles Of Beyond? I would buy that!
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 113 (13 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 11, 2008
Singstar Moulin Rouge
Singstar Punk
Singstar One Hit Wonders
Singstar Indie Rock

Message Edited by lindsaylollipop on 01-11-2008 11:58 AM

Message Edited by lindsaylollipop on 01-11-2008 11:58 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 113 (13 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 11, 2008
Singstar Projekt Revolution would be amazing...I would most def. be first in line to buy that.
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 113 (13 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 11, 2008
I would definitely have to say country!!!! I'm starting to like country, and my boyfriend loves singing country in the bars and anytime the radio is playing. He is getting jealous because I smoke him on SingStar Amped and Rocks. He keeps saying that he would win if there was a country one!  So my vote is for Country!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 113 (13 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 11, 2008

Hannah Montanna and High School Musical are ALL the rage in the Tween market.  You absolutely MUST make a SingStar for this age group. Singstar Disney would be an appropriate title as someone here previously mentioned.  I just looked up singstar to see if one existed.  I wanted to buy it....  I'm sure that my 8 year old daughter and ALL of her friends would LOVE it.  We just got SingStar POP for Christmas and she is currently the main user---  although she and I usually battle.  Anyhow we love SINGSTAR.  Hurry up on producing the Disney Version.  I'm waiting to buy it!
Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 113 (13 Views)
0 Likes