Jun 15 2011
By: ice75_man First Son 13 posts

Is there even anyone from Singstar that reads any of these??

5 replies 23 views Edited Jun 15, 2011

I don't like to be the sqeeky wheel but since SCEA is the only contact here in north america, and when you phone about singstar they are just as confused as the consumer. But for one why is cascadas everytime we touch locked in the north american store?? Why even list it if its not available to us?? Also why is Jessie J shown on the second last group of updates and there isn't even a song of hers in the north american store?? Im not complaining about the updates I love the game and have a pretty big library etc but I have a legit question here and there is nobody to answer me that knows whats what??

Message 1 of 6 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Lem
Sackboy
530 posts

Re: Is there even anyone from Singstar that reads any of these??

Jun 24, 2011

I suspect they read these posts, but won't admit it.

Message 2 of 6 (23 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Jun 28, 2011

they replied to my facebook post, but asked for more info then when I reponded back now its been 10 days and nothing :s

Message 3 of 6 (23 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Dec 1, 2011

Wow, Facebook but not the forums.  Figures.  I've messaged Sony London many times and never gotten a reply.  I'd just like to know their stragic direction for the game.

I could re-engineer this game and it would totally blow away what we are currently using.

Keep the concept but add all the social stuff to the game that we get from modern PS3 games.

The sad fact is that SingStar is old.

Message 4 of 6 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Dec 1, 2011

They usually check the UK forum.... question i post there get answered quickly..

Since they are from the UK... thats the most logical place to go....

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/SingStar/bd-p/717

Message 5 of 6 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3002 posts

Dec 1, 2011

We (the mods) read these forums and we pass on feedback from you guys to the higher ups. If there's anything we can help with let us know

We're actually thinking about organizing a SingStar karaoke night in the near future

Message 6 of 6 (23 Views)
0 Likes