08-05-2011 05:11 PM
I enjoy music of Depeche Mode, Yazz, Human Leauge, Smiths The Cure...etc. I know there is 12 song of Depeche Mode alone on singstar europe... comon bring them to north american singstar...
08-18-2011 04:16 PM
Yes, I would like to know the same thing. The UK and US stores were supposed to merge several months ago and yet there is still a difference between the two stores, by about 300-400 songs. Things like Madness, Depeche Mode and many others are still not available, and Sony has given no timeframe as to when this slow merge will be complete.
Come on London Studios and Sony Europe, get these two stores on the same page already.
11-30-2011 04:32 PM
I agree totally with you guys. This should be as easy as copying the different songs from EU store to the US store. And yes this was supposed to happen months ago.
Thanks for getting our hopes up and crushing them Sony London.
There are so many other things to fix with this game to make it modern we should make a thread and list them there. I have a list and forgot about the website. If you add that in Sony London needs to seriously rework the game with a revision 2. This game still seems to be based on old PS2, 1990's code.
Here is my list.
IMO (from someone that owns a plethora of songs) here is what Sony London needs to concentrate on with SingStar Development.
1) Make the game engine support more players and game types during party modes.
2) Bring the US and EU singstar stores totally inline with each other. (They promised this a year ago but still some artists aren't available in the US, like Depeche Mode or Eurasure)
3) Get rid of Disk Swapping. I own SingStar vol. 1, 2, ABBA, Queen and Dance. To be the best experience the game should draw from all this content in party mode. I've got a few ideas about how to make this work.
4) Fix the downloaded content load time when you start the game. (This is more of an annoyance) Once I start SingStar it takes two to three minutes to load all the downloaded content.
5) Add social networking ties into the game and back to the Sony website. i.e. Twitter, FaceBook.
6) Create a website for the US where you can view uploaded videos, photos and songs and rate them from your computer so it will apply back to the game. Like what is being done with YooStar 2 or Call of Duty Elite.
7) Make the English speaking webstite world wide. Why limit the US and Canada to a region. We should be included with the mother country. GB.
Any other suggestions?
04-04-2012 03:16 AM
April 2012 and still No ----Madness, Meat Loaf, The Cure, Balck Sabath, Erasure, Depeche Mode, Deep Purple-Smoke on the Water. Anything esle I missed?
11-15-2012 06:14 AM
I hope all those Depeche Mode songs and The Cure ones will make their way to the US soon... Hey, Sony: we have money we want to give you! Why make us wait?
11-20-2012 05:20 PM
Just wanted to add a big "ME TOO" to the list here. I imagine the hold-up, as always, is licensing issues. I'm not going to hold my breath in terms of the US and UK stores merging.
01-04-2013 10:06 AM