Oct 06 2012
By: rodrafjul First Son 1 posts

Not Fair

5 replies 501 views Edited Oct 6, 2012

I had to change the ps3 console as my old 80gb ps3 console died forever. For my surprise I was not able to redownload the more-than--a-hundred-dollars-set-of-musics that I had in the old console.

I know there's some right issues, but psn should have a way to solve this problem whithout bring the problem to the  custumer (big custumer). The family is  really unhappy and disappointed. I called the psn help desk and they have to open a "case' to solve the problem. Said that it would be ok in about 2 weeks !!!!!????  We are going to have a party this weakend and the main atraction will not be available!!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (501 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
560 posts

Re: Not Fair

Oct 10, 2012

Life isn't fair.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (481 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 12, 2012

this is why i like xbox  every thing is in the dl history to redl

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (458 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2332 posts

Nov 8, 2012

yeah, unfortunately Singstar is the only game that i've seen that does this.  if you called customer support, that should work.  it took less than a week for me.  i don't see the problem with them doing things like everyone else.

www.pressx2start.com

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (349 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 12, 2012

Just a heads up- mine took a month to be availble. I had to call a second time, they had somehow lost the 1st request. don't be afraid to call and ride them about it. 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (321 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 4, 2013

having the same problem, talked a rep about it, they said they couldnt do anything...who should i be talking to? Sucks that ive paid for so many songs just to have it be unable to download just cause my old ps3 is broken..this is one reason why i dont buy singstar games anymore. disappointed in game! 

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (80 Views)
0 Likes