Jun 17 2011
By: Obnobilus First Son 1 posts

Purchased songs but download failed now I can´t find them anywhere on my ps3 system nor in purchase history of Singstar.

3 replies 778 views Edited Jun 17, 2011

Today I bought two dance add-ons in Singstar , payment took place according to account management, download failed, won´t let me readd them in the cart and now they´re missing from purchase history as well, so Singstar robbed me, glad it was just a dollar. Anyone know what number to call or where do I contact support? Because what if it happens again and again?

Message 1 of 4 (778 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Re: Purchased songs but download failed now I can´t find them anywhere on my ps3 system nor in purchase history of Singstar.

Jul 4, 2011

Customer Service/Tech Support  1-800-345-7669

PSN - Jackmouve
Message 2 of 4 (778 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: Purchased songs but download failed now I can´t find them anywhere on my ps3 system nor in purchase history of Singstar.

Aug 8, 2011

You may have gotten an answer, since it's been a month, but this happened to my sister when she purchased stuff recently.  The songs did not download after purchase and could not be found in the purchase history, but the funds were removed from her playstation account.  Needless to say I went to the Singstar viewer app and went to purchases and cycled through all the different topics, letting it access the network, and then moving on to the next.  Eventually I made it back to Songs and the newly purchased songs appeared and I was able to get 1 or two in the queue to download and then the new songs went away, but the lights on the front of the PS3 gave me hope.  I cycled through again and they appeared once more with the downloading symbol.  I continued the cycling trick until I had managed to download all of her songs.  Once in the game the new songs updated and were added to the library.

Please note that not every time I cycled through did the new songs refresh, sometimes it took 3 or 4 cycles before they would appear.

I have a feeling this is related to the store refresh and that they'll eventually fix this as well.

Hope this helps

Message 3 of 4 (778 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 2, 2012

Call 1-877-971-7669 (USA), (press 0) to have all of your Signstar purchases reauthorized. It takes 5-7 days for them to process the request. You can see all of your past purchases in the Singstore under My Singstore. There you will see folder icons that indicate what songs you have entitlement to.

Good Luck

Message 4 of 4 (778 Views)
0 Likes