Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 26 2012
By: NayRock First Son 1 posts

SINGSTAR ABUSE!! (this is not to name or shame anyone) THIS IS A ISSUE THAT SONY UK IS IGNORING!

[ Edited ]
1 replies 372 views Edited Sep 26, 2012

I BOUGHT THIS GAME 5 MONTHS AGO THINKING lT WAS JUST SINGING INVOLVED, APPARENTLY I WAS WRONG. MY WIFE AND I, PLUS, OUR FRIENDS ARE BEING CONSTANTLY HARASSED BY CERTAIN PEOPLE TRYING TO RUN US OFF THE GAME AND THREATENING TO "HACK OUR ACCOUNTS". I HAVE CALLED SONY NUMEROUS TIMES, GRIEF REPORTED TO SONY UK AS WELL, WITH NO RESPONSE BACK. NO HELP. THIS IS HAPPENING ON A CONSISTENT BASIS. I UNDERSTAND WHAT IT IS TO BE A GAMER AND SO DOES MY WIFE, FOR MANY YEARS WE HAVE BEEN LOYAL CUSTOMERS TO SONY AND ALL OF IT'S PRODUCTS.

HOWEVER, THIS IS NOT A FPS OR A FIGHTING GAME. IT'S A SINGING GAME WHICH ALLOWS YOU TO "SHOWCASE" YOUR TALENT. WITH THAT BEING SAID, IF THIS IS NOT ADDRESSED IMMEDIATELY, I ONLY SEE IT GETTING WORSE, POSSIBLY LAWSUITS, BECAUSE IT IS STARTING TO GET "PERSONAL" NOW.  I HAVE PROOF, I TOOK PICTURES AND I HAVE PLENTY MORE TO SHOW.

I HAVE A LIST OF THE ONLINE ID'S,  A LOT OF THESE PEOPLE HAVE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS AND "GHOST ACCOUNTS" AS WELL.

ALSO, A WEBSITE WAS PUT UP (NOT AFFILIATED WITH SINGSTAR USING THE LOGO) WHILE SLANDERING THE MEMBERS IN OUR SINGSTAR CLUB!

SONY, PLEASE CONTACT ME

Edit: usernames removed

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
560 posts

Re: SINGSTAR ABUSE!! (this is not to name or shame anyone) THIS IS A ISSUE THAT SONY UK IS IGNORING!

Oct 10, 2012

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (285 Views)
0 Likes