Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 20 2012
By: Luzami-Music First Son 1 posts

Seeking female vocalist to create our own songmaterial

0 replies 47 views Edited Jan 20, 2012

Hello everybody,

I am looking for a female vocalist who would like to work with me to write and sing lyrics to the instrumental tracks I will make for her.

A bit about myself:

I used to make dance/house/electronic music with synthesizers in the past, but for a while I did not create any songs anymore, due to other hobbies, my busy marriage life etc. Lately I am interested again to start creating songtracks again, and I would like to work with vocals. So I am looking for a female vocalist that can (preferably) write the lyrics and sing the vocals to my instrumental tracks. As I live in the Netherlands – Europe, I wanna do this completely the digital way….so the location where you live does not matter: The styles of music that I would like to create can be actually diverse. I can create house/ dance and electronic styles, but I am also openminded for your ideas and wishes as well. Be aware that all sounds in a song will be created by synthesizers, so I can not recreate typical guitar-based rocksongs by example.

What I am looking for in a vocalist:

-     Decent singing voice.

-     The will to write your own lyrics to the instrumental songs I send to you

-     Technically able to record your vocal parts (at home) and send your vocals to me as mp3.

-     Age 20+.

If you are interested or if you have any questions, then feel free to message me for more info.

Greetings

Luzami Music

Message 1 of 1 (47 Views)
0 Likes