http://www.singstar.com/en_US/  

Download free demo songs now!

Compatible with common USB mics, or sing into PS Eye

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (680 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: SingStar now free on PSN - Compatible with common USB mics, or sing into PS Eye

Nov 15, 2012
When I try to download any of the demo songs, on the song's page, both the quick buy and add to cart options say it's not available.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (646 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4876 posts

Re: SingStar now free on PSN - Compatible with common USB mics, or sing into PS Eye

Nov 16, 2012

It does look like some songs that are not available in the NA Singstar Store do show in the PSN store.. Which is interesting.

As for downloading errors, I been experiencing same.. Which I'm hoping to see a fix soon on it.

Also the Digital copy is a bit different from the disk versions.. The two player mode selection and a whole new set of trophies to acquire, also fer those who don't know a good way to know on new content and communicate with them.. Follow them on twitter @SingsStarHQ

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (624 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4876 posts

Nov 16, 2012

added a thread in support, for anyone else having issues with Ad-On Content. you might want to mention it here first, I'm sure they will be working on a fix soon

here is link

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/Singstar-Add-On-content-Issues/m-...

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (622 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Is anyone else having issues with the audio being choppy and delayed on SingStar Digital?  I use HDMI audio out and even after disabling all the "HD" sample rates all songs are very bad, including the menu background music.  Running any of my SingStar games from disc are fine though.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (613 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 2, 2012

i cannot find solution for my problem just reports of a solution so can someone point me in the right direction i have a guitar hero usb mic and the eye but mic wont work on SS digital even if i unhook eye it then says no mic....ps3 itself registers the mic but SS wont....PLease help....i cannot find SS mics anywhere

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (513 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 17, 2012

How do I use my current PSN ID with Singstar Digital? Whenever I go to play a song it only shows player 1.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (463 Views)
0 Likes