Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 26 2011
By: BLAZNxGiRL First Son 1 posts

Singstar request

2 replies 244 views Edited Feb 26, 2011

I am a HUGE fan of Singstar and I got almost ALL of the Singstar discs. I LOVE the ABBA and QUEEN one most but I wanna suggest the next band to make a Singstar disc on and it's another oldie like Queen and ABBA but my suggestion is to make a Singstar disc of the Carpenters. They're roughly soft songs and easy to sing for people of ALL singing voice levels. I would really LOVE it if there was a Singstar Carpenters. I grew up listening to them as a kid and used to sing-a-long to every song. Be great if I can do it again but Singstar style.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (244 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Singstar request

Jul 18, 2011

Totally agree!! How can we make this happen??? Should we write a request every week?? I was shocked to see that there was not even one song from them  - geez! I'm just guessing here, but I think Richard (Carpenter) would be very agreeable to the idea. They were "On Top of the World" for such a long time with #1 hits. It is hard for me to think of a song that I didn't like (wish I could say that about all bands!) I would be willing to lay down the $$ for as many as they would roll out.... On another note: Where is Pat Benatar? I certainly expected to see at least one song and there were none....What about Olivia Newton John?? I hope I'm not the only fan left, her concert was overflowing when I went a couple of years ago with 30,000 people. I think a GREASE singstar would be fun - just an idea. But my first love is the Carpenters and even if they just gave us one song - rest assured, I WOULD BUY IT!!! I was so upset when I got out my cc and went to buy some songs - I only found 2 that were do-able for me. PLEASE guys - throw these ideas on the desk of someone who can make this happen

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (244 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Singstar request

Aug 3, 2012

I 100% agree with you both. I have been hoping for a Carpenters Singstar since the ABBA one. I also grew up with the Carpenters They are the perfect easy listening singalong group.  Karen's voice is perfect for Singstar. She had one the best vocals ever. I really hope Sony are taking note. So many people over the years have requested a Carpenters Singstar, Even if they just added the Carpenters collection to the download list it would be something, It defies belief that there is not a single Carpenters song available.  COME ON SONY  GIVE US A CARPENTERS SINGSTAR COLLECTION PLEASE. Before I am too old and my throat has dried up lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (234 Views)
0 Likes