Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Jun 01 2009
By: Bogglicious Lombax Warrior 117 posts
Offline

They Really Love Me

25 replies 10 views Edited Jun 1, 2009

I received this trophy this weekend:  

 

 

They Really Love Me
Have a media upload rated 4 stars by at least 1000 ratings

 

I do not have any videos even close to 4 stars w/ 1000 ratings.

 

Am I misunderstanding the meaning of this trophy?

 

Anyone have any insight?

Message Edited by Bogglicious on 06-01-2009 04:10 PM
bogglicious
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 26 (10 Views)
Reply
Survivor
Registered: 04/30/2007
Offline
2493 posts
 

Re: They Really Love Me

Jun 1, 2009
I had the same thing happen to me, too.   I only have two videos and together, they have less than 300 views.  I uploaded them this weekend.  LOL  I'm wondering if it was a typo and it is supposed to be 100 or 10???
Message Edited by tk2012 on 06-01-2009 07:17 PM
How To Bring Back MotorStorm: Evaluate / Standardize / Realistic Locations
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 26 (10 Views)
Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/28/2009
Offline
149 posts
 

Re: They Really Love Me

Jun 1, 2009
What were you guys doing when this happened?  Please be as exact a possible so I can try to recreate it.  I'm so jealous.
punisher153
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 26 (10 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 04/30/2007
Offline
2493 posts
 

Re: They Really Love Me

Jun 2, 2009

I have no clue.  It says on my Trophy List that I got it at 11:24pm eastern time on Saturday.

 

I had only just uploaded my 1st video (Lily Allen - "The Fear" ) that same afternoon at maybe like 3pm and then uploaded my 2nd video (Toni Braxton - "Un-break My Heart" ) at maybe 8pm that night.  The only reason I even made the videos was because my friend back home was having a party that night that I couldn't be at, so I made the videos, so he could get a laugh with his other friends.  At around 11:24pm, I had been on MotorStorm: Pacific Rift for like 20 minutes and then gotten off to switch to SingStar because I had a friend who has SingStar sign online.  I honestly have no clue what else I had done, sorry.

Message Edited by tk2012 on 06-01-2009 10:55 PM
How To Bring Back MotorStorm: Evaluate / Standardize / Realistic Locations
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 26 (10 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/28/2009
Offline
149 posts
 

Re: They Really Love Me

Jun 2, 2009

tk2012 wrote:

I have no clue.  It says on my Trophy List that I got it at 11:24pm eastern time on Saturday.

 

I had only just uploaded my 1st video (Lily Allen - "The Fear" ) that same afternoon at maybe like 3pm and then uploaded my 2nd video (Toni Braxton - "Un-break My Heart" ) at maybe 8pm that night.  The only reason I even made the videos was because my friend back home was having a party that night that I couldn't be at, so I made the videos, so he could get a laugh with his other friends.  At around 11:24pm, I had been on MotorStorm: Pacific Rift for like 20 minutes and then gotten off to switch to SingStar because I had a friend who has SingStar sign online.  I honestly have no clue what else I had done, sorry.

Message Edited by tk2012 on 06-01-2009 10:55 PM

So, did the trophy ping when you switched to Singstar from Motor Storm: Pacific Rift.  Did you see when the trophy pinged or did you only notice you had it later on.  If you did see it ping, do you remember what was on your screen when it happened?  I'm wondering if you were in the My Singstar Online section or the Play Singstar section.  Others have indicated they were rating videos when it happened.  Thanks for your response, BTW.

punisher153
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 26 (10 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 04/30/2007
Offline
2493 posts
 

Re: They Really Love Me

Jun 2, 2009
It pinged when I was on the game, but to be honest I have no clue when it was.  I'm pretty sure I was playing the game though and not looking at other media.  Sorry that I can't be more specific.  I just remember seeing it come up on the screen, but don't remember what I was doing!
How To Bring Back MotorStorm: Evaluate / Standardize / Realistic Locations
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 26 (10 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/02/2008
Offline
117 posts
 

Re: They Really Love Me

Jun 2, 2009

punisher153 wrote:
What were you guys doing when this happened?  Please be as exact a possible so I can try to recreate it.  I'm so jealous.

 

I'd tell you - but then I'd have to kill you. 

 

Actually - I was showing some friends of mine some videos in the Hall Of Fame. And I was re-rating some of the videos that already had thousands of ratings on them and that I had already rated previously in the past. 

 

And that's when I got it....

 

That's why I thought maybe I misunderstood the meaning of the trophy.

 

Hope that helps!

 

Pleae share if you are able to re-create

bogglicious
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 26 (10 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/28/2009
Offline
149 posts
 

Re: They Really Love Me

Jun 2, 2009

Oh, I will.  So, you were rating other people's videos in the Hall of Fame that already had high numbers of ratings?  Were the videos on the first couple of pages of the Hall of Fame?

Were you giving the videos all different ratings or the same for each one (like people do with 5 stars).  If the same, what rating were you giving?

 

Sorry to ask so many questions, but I would really like to figure out how to recreate this.

punisher153
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 26 (10 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/02/2008
Offline
117 posts
 

Re: They Really Love Me

Jun 2, 2009

punisher153 wrote:

Oh, I will.  So, you were rating other people's videos in the Hall of Fame that already had high numbers of ratings?  Were the videos on the first couple of pages of the Hall of Fame?

Were you giving the videos all different ratings or the same for each one (like people do with 5 stars).  If the same, what rating were you giving?

 

Sorry to ask so many questions, but I would really like to figure out how to recreate this.


 

Yes - I was rating videos that already had high numbers. The videos were on the 1st couple of pages. I think they were all videos that I had previously rated for the most part.

 

I wasn't giving all of them the same ratings. I only re-rated 4 or 5 videos and was giving 4 & 5 stars randomly.

 

Good luck!

bogglicious
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 26 (10 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/28/2009
Offline
149 posts
 

Re: They Really Love Me

Jun 2, 2009

Okay, One last question:

 

Which SingStar disc was in your machine when it unlocked?  If you had swapped, what was the original disc?

 

(I guess that was two questions.  Sorry.)

punisher153
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 26 (10 Views)
Reply
0 Likes