Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 12 2010
By: CyberDragon Splicer 86 posts

Wireless Microphone US Release

11 replies 1338 views Edited Jul 12, 2010

I think the wireless microphones should be released in the US. I think SingStar wasn't as popular in the US because it wasn't introduced to both North America and Europe at the same time.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (1,338 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Re: Wireless Microphone US Release

Jul 20, 2010

http://www.amazon.com/Pair-Ghz-Wireless-Microphones-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B003TC6ZF0/ref=sr_1_28?ie=UTF8&s...

those aren't the battery powered wireless mics from singstar.. there better. 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (1,338 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Jul 22, 2010

Hey shadowjin, these will work with singstar? Do you have them? I may have to buy these so I can fire up singstar again next month

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (1,338 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Jul 25, 2010

sorry for the late reply.. i didn't subscribe to the thread.. they do.. a friend uses them (ive seen them in vs mode) he sent a picture. I might get a pair except i have a usb mic from rockband that ive been using. Im not a fan of the official wireless ones, they skip alot because its battery powered. Its great to move around and all but there overly sensitive or not as quick. Youll see a drop in points.. those in the link are 2.4GHZ better signal.. There also compatible with the RB series i vs the guy alot. look around the net, ive seen them cheaper and sold in the US.

I think the reason they never released the official singstar wireless Microphones in the US was because its not blue tooth enabled.. from what i read, they were having issues with the blue tooth that they went battery powered. If it ever gets released in the US people will complain its not as accurate, those with a home theater like myself will get fed up quickly and go to straight plug in. Theres a noticable drop in points and when your playing a song that has a verse that you hold your voice in 1 verse it drops

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (1,338 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 17, 2010

Are there any wireless microphones for ps3 that are "recieverless" as well? like the xbox ones that have the xbox logo, a direction pad and the letter/color based buttons. If not, why has it been done? If so, are there any for USA PS3 models? (ps logo with directional pad and X/square/triangle/circle buttons- or something similar to the design).

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (1,338 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
260 posts

Aug 18, 2010
I imported the wireless Singstar mics and have had no problem with them. They work great. Also I no longer have to worry about my toddlers "accidently" unplugging the mics anymore.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (1,338 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Aug 19, 2010

I imported them too and i love my wireless mikes

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (1,338 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Oct 1, 2010
How did you import them? Amazon won't let me.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (1,338 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Oct 1, 2010

ill tell you now.. its not cheap... i got mine on ebay... but there are other sites you can get it from... let me find a few...

http://www.game.co.uk/Accessories/PlayStation-3/Music-Microphones
/Official-Sony-SingStar-Wireless-Mi...

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/simpleMultiSearch.do?searchUID=&pGroupID=0&
adultFlag=false&primaryID=0&simpleS...

i know my brother go his from cdwow.ca... but they havent had them in stock in over a year

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (1,338 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Oct 1, 2010
Well, it may be worth trying these other ones. I get tired of cords in Rock Band too.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (1,338 Views)
0 Likes