Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
30 posts

Re: cheating in Hall of Fame

May 31, 2010

@raingmc:

I can understand that. My own personal suggestion would be to ditch the rating system completely and expand on the comment section. Just like with Xbox Live's reputation: every negative and positive comment makes your reputation grow. So, create a comment list attached to a video and  the more comments you get on a video (negative or positive) the more reputation your video will gain and since a lot of people want a HoF (why?) you can put the video with the best reputation on top. This way the current downraters won't stand a chance, you and your roomate can have different comments and we can all live happily ever after.

Message 21 of 27 (306 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

May 31, 2010
About rating system, I have info about a change similar to Youtube. There they changed stars qualification to I like - I don´t like, but I think will be neccesary 1 - 5 maximun votes per PS3.

We hope it will be implemented on next update, but we don´t know yet.

This will finish this or will finish the PS3´s stock buying PS3 to up/downrate XDDD
Message 22 of 27 (306 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

May 31, 2010

Now, my side of the story as I would like to ask a few questions to some of us here, which I have been eager to ask for ages.

English: Giovanni, why have you downrated me and originalvonster and left me nasty messages for her?

Giovanni, you say that you hate for what Veg&Mac have done, uprate themself to get into the Pantheon/HOF. But you uprate your audios yourself or have friends to do so? I mean you upload audios, and they both have about 40 times 5stars. To me this seems highly unbelievable. Please explain how you got this. If you did rate for yourself, this does not make you any better then Mac&Veg.

Italiano: Giovanni, perché hai valutazione nettamente inferiore a me e originalvonster e mi ha lasciato messaggi di brutto per lei?

Giovanni, tu dici che ti odio per quello che Veg & Mac hanno fatto, uprate themself ad entrare nel Pantheon / HOF. Ma tu la tua uprate audio soli o hanno amici di farlo? Voglio dire di caricare audio, ed entrambi hanno circa 40 5stelle volte. A me questo sembra molto credibile. Spiegare in che modo avete ottenuto questo. Se avete fatto per te stesso tasso, questo non farà di meglio allora Mac & Veg.

English: Yohan & Roxi, you are talking about puppets. But not all the people that you downrate in the name of clearing SingStar from Mac&Veg and their puppets, ARE ACTUALLY PUPPETS. I myself hate what's going on, and was in the first place attacked by Giovanni, because he told me so himself. I do disagree with what he has done, but I am not on Veg&Mac's side. I am not a puppy of them, but still I get downrated. I do not understand why. If you could please explain, thank you.

Français: Yohan & Roxi, vous parlez de marionnettes. Mais pas tous les gens que vous downrate au nom de la compensation de SingStar Mac & Légumes et de leurs marionnettes, sont en fait des marionnettes. Je me déteste ce qui se passe, et a été en premier lieu attaqué par Giovanni, parce qu'il me l'a dit lui-même. Je suis en désaccord avec ce qu'il a fait, mais je ne suis pas sur Veg & Mac côté. Je ne suis pas un chiot d'entre eux, mais je me downrated. Je ne comprends pas pourquoi. Si vous pouviez s'il vous plaît expliquer, je vous remercie.

English: Mac&Veg, you have always been a bit shady about what you have been doing. But from what I've heard is that you threathened originalvonster before. You told her that you would delete her if she would not talk to you or chat with you. People do not love you or adore you, people like you for what you do. If you have pictures of your honeymoon to share, fine, but it's time to move on. If people like you then the votes will come, you do not have to rate yourself up. Please explain.

Français: Mac&Veg, vous avez toujours été un peu louche ce que vous avez fait. Mais d'après ce que j'ai entendu, c'est que vous la menace pesant sur originalvonster avant. Vous lui aviez dit que vous lui supprimer si elle ne voulait pas parler à vous ou à chatter avec vous. Les gens ne vous aime pas ou que vous adorez, des gens comme vous pour ce que vous faites. Si vous avez des photos de votre lune de miel à partager, très bien, mais il est temps de passer. Si des gens comme vous ensuite les voix viendra, vous n'avez pas à vous-même le taux d'. S'il vous plaît expliquer.

Once again, I do not hate any of you nor do I love any of you. I do not sit 24/7 behind my PS3 to uprate or downrate, but I know some do.

I myself am still waiting for some other people to reply that have been caught up in all of this.

Message 23 of 27 (306 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

May 31, 2010

You know my side of the story Dre and hopefully I've cleared the Roxana/Yohan questions for you as well. What it boils down to is simply drawing conclusions where none can be made. I've been called a puppet of the M&V clan just for commenting on Veg and having her in my friends list. There's too much assumptions being made. Until I found out that Roxana(mornings and early afternoon)/Yohan (evening and nights)/Giovanni (all day it seems) are teaming up in shifts and have SIngstar covered 24/7. Then I really got my load of *beep* vids on me from these people and they started to blackmail and harrass me. If you have a supposed cheater on your friend list you are automatically branded one as well.

Why can't we ditch the ratings system like I suggested? Has society really gone this far that everything has to have a value/worth/rating attached to it? I do hope not but it seems to be the case more and more... 

Message 24 of 27 (306 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

May 31, 2010

Anyway, before this thread is turning into a war, I''m not a liar, I wasn't banned for a minute, I have never received a message from Sony I was doing wrong. And why would I? I don't care about any HoF, rating or anything. I just expect fairness and respect from the community. Which obviously is not the case. I know I can sing, I have proven that for over 35 years as amateur and professional. I don't need anyone's approval or acknowledgement nor the accompanying ratings. I simply don't care; I have fun with singing and chatting to other fans of music and singing. But jealousy runs rampant among the females in Singstar, that much is obvious to me. And you have been nothing but obnoxious, rude and deceiving to me and many others. I have EVERY right to tell the truth. YOU have been the reason I quit Singstar several times. Not Giovanni but YOU. YOU have been massively downrating people and setting them up against each other. Need I show some prove? Or perhaps show the aforementioned vids you made? So everyone can see what you really are? I can only agree with your last part: Start enjoying the game and leave each other alone.

YOU leave me alone Roxana and get over it.

Message 25 of 27 (306 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 3, 2012
I totally agree with you Bob.
Sony could have and should have dealt with this alot sooner.
I find it strange that they didn't act because the publicity leaking out of Singstar at that particular time was very negative.
If they haven't fixed it now (2-11-2012) then they won't ever, Leaving a completely false rating system that has never worked and not given an honest score.

Message 26 of 27 (303 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 12, 2013

I've read your **bleep** and who gives a **bleep**? It's just a game don't take it personal and serious! Every game that everyone plays on, there will always be a cheater or a hacker. All sony can do or the makers of the games is fix bugs, loading times and ban people. The reason why they don't give a **bleep** is 1: they get paid for selling, 2: every game can't be perfect 100% and, in due time the games will be out of date and no one gives a **bleep** about just like cod etc. The thing is as well, the ps4 will be out soon anyway so i doubt your complaints will actually mean anything. In regards as to ''decent media being lost'' that's easy, save it into your favs duh? As for the ratings, the above i stated covers that. Even if they did fix it, the people that do own a ps3 and would only downrate once granted but that's still defeating the object of what your crying about because they still can downrate and not only that, there are some sad **bleep** out there with more than one ps3. Also, if your in a club and it's tight, you all could stick together and downrate everyone and uprate everyone in your club which obviously would create club wars.

Message 27 of 27 (181 Views)
0 Likes