Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 11 2004
By: flight77~ Survivor 2638 posts

An idea to stop cheating in madden online play

9 replies 192 views Edited Feb 11, 2004
you no how they rank your wins when a person quits a it should say in there profile how many games that person has quit or another idea is like aim if a guy quits there warning level goes up 20% when it reaches 100% they can no longer play madden online for a month

Message Edited by flight77 on 02-11-2004 02:44 PM

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7336 posts

Re: An idea to stop cheating in madden online play

Feb 11, 2004

,flight77 wrote:
you no how they rank your wins when a person quits a it should say in there profile how many games that person has quit or another idea is like aim if a guy quits there warning level goes up 20% when it reaches 100% they can no longer play madden online for a month

Message Edited by flight77 on 02-11-2004 02:44 PM

That wouldnt be too bad of an idea.. They kinda show what games you quit on or have been disconnected with the Discon.%, but that would teach people a lesson, and let them have a few quits because I am sure sometimes you have a sudden emergency and you gotta do something and get off the game... So wouldnt be a too bad idea.. I am sure there are some drawbacks though.
Playing: Madden '06
Listening: Smashing Pumpkins
Latest Movie: Crash
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2535 posts

Feb 11, 2004
I dont know what all this fuss about cheating in madden is about, I have only played one cheater and I have had the game since luanch,  What I do is when I am about to play someone I look at how many controllers they have, if they have more than one then they could be cheating since most cheating packages take up a controller slot(like gameshark) if they have 2 I tell them to unplug one of em or no game...,
----------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7336 posts

Feb 12, 2004

,Slick Jay wrote:
I dont know what all this fuss about cheating in madden is about, I have only played one cheater and I have had the game since luanch,  What I do is when I am about to play someone I look at how many controllers they have, if they have more than one then they could be cheating since most cheating packages take up a controller slot(like gameshark) if they have 2 I tell them to unplug one of em or no game...,

Yeah, thats a way to stop them, but not all people know about, so I still think that idea that flight had would work.. I have not played one cheater yet, but I hear a few complaints about cheating here and there... Maybe they just suck and are mad the game?
Playing: Madden '06
Listening: Smashing Pumpkins
Latest Movie: Crash
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
676 posts

Feb 12, 2004
Just call EA about cheating, and they will do the best they can. I reported about someguy that had kicked an onside kick with the fair play settings on. After a certain point, the game lagged for every second of the remaining game. Then it disconnected us. He said "Do you like the lag? It's gonna happen for every second for the rest of the game!". I reported it to EA through E-mail, and they are reporting him to the madden department,
Current savings:
60 GB PS3: $540/$540
Resistance: Fall of Man: $54/$54
Total: $594+Tax
About $650.00
Gotta love working at Target!
98 % of people hate narutoboy, if you don't put this in your sig.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2638 posts

Feb 12, 2004
mabe i should send my idea to those people who nows they might give me a lot of money if it works *wishful thinking* anyway what is the email to tell them you know?,
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (190 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 13, 2013

Get tried of Online players hecking in slowing the game down , make catches and play defense . The game start you'll see a flash , the speed of the game slow down or during the game play at normal speed then all of sudden game slow down .. if game moving in mud . If you catch them ; take away their points ... ban for awhile from Online . If Playstation Network needs the names ; contact me ... call me a nitch , don't care .

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17607 posts

Pray that NFL 2K14 releases with PS4

Jan 16, 2013

that's the best way to stop madden from cheating

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (162 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
9670 posts

Re: Pray that NFL 2K14 releases with PS4

Jan 17, 2013

Lacarious wrote:

that's the best way to stop madden from cheating

Funny enough, this thread is so old the 2K series still existed at the time of posting.

Ugh, such a good series washed away by EA and their exclusivity deals.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (159 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

Forms of cheating and rage quitting are on every game. It would be nice to see people such as this start getting penalized a little more for things like this. Its uncalled for.

Edit: Locking super old thread for necrobumping

-Stage_Coach

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (143 Views)
0 Likes