By: kikemundo First Son 1 posts

Is Fifa Soccer 13 Cross Game with PS3?

2 replies 233 views Edited Sep 26, 2012

Im doubting to buy since i don't have any good review of it

Message 1 of 3 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1603 posts

Re: Is Fifa Soccer 13 Cross Game with PS3?

Sep 27, 2012

i bought the vita version, dont know if it cross play caplable...i love the graphics, a bit hard though and requires a lot of learning as far as the mechanics of the game goes, but dont consider that as a negative review for im not really a big sport game fan exept for this one beacause of Messi being in the cover...so with that said this is my first and never played the previous ones. i am enjoying it a lot even though i yet to win a match...well like real soccer, it requires precision on passing (something Barca is famous for!) that you need to learn w the buttons and touch screen...and the screen is too small so u might wanna go w the console version...i just hope we can use the vita as a controler on the ps3 version to be able to utilize the touch screen...

Message 2 of 3 (221 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Is Fifa Soccer 13 Cross Game with PS3?

Mar 30, 2013

The game is not as good as you think.  There are some perks like the skill game mode and the eas match day but in the game there's a problem. It does not allow you to take total control of your player whilst defending, which can cause you a goal. Barcelona is slightly over powered by just a bit. I've not tried online yet

Message 3 of 3 (86 Views)
0 Likes