Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 09 2012
By: Lacarious Ghost of Sparta 18129 posts

Lakers fire Mike Brown

15 replies 167 views Edited Nov 9, 2012

no surprise but i'm surprised he was fired before andy reid.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/20904495/lakers-fire-mike-brown

Message 1 of 16 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6426 posts

Re: Lakers fire Mike Brown

Nov 9, 2012

Lacarious wrote:

no surprise but i'm surprised he was fired before andy reid.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/20904495/lakers-fire-mike-brown

andy reid   is ok mike brown  had no  biz being the coach .  he's a fool to think princton would work inthe nba.

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 2 of 16 (157 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
9675 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 10, 2012

I don't even know why he remained the coach heading into the season if his job was on the line 5 games in.

Message 3 of 16 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18129 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Dr_McNoob wrote:

I don't even know why he remained the coach heading into the season if his job was on the line 5 games in.

makes you wonder why he was hired in the first place.  my guess, he was the cheapest coach on the market and now they have a legit team to win a title, they gotta get a real coach.

mike brown is to coaching what lawrence frank is to coaching.  brown has just had more talent to win him games while he jumps up and down on the sidelines pretending like he's doing something.

Message 4 of 16 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6426 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Lacarious wrote:

Dr_McNoob wrote:

makes you wonder why he was hired in the first place.  my guess, he was the cheapest coach on the market and now they have a legit team to win a title, they gotta get a real coach.

mike brown is to coaching what lawrence frank is to coaching.  brown has just had more talent to win him games while he jumps up and down on the sidelines pretending like he's doing something.

I think they tried to do what the M. Heat  did.. get a weak coach and let the  player play and win. He was awful coach has no biz getting a head coach job.

Mcbuttz78

Message 5 of 16 (154 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
28928 posts

Nov 10, 2012
Lol wow.... I love seeing the Lakers in turmoil. Unfortunately this also means they might get a competent coach.
Message 6 of 16 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13400 posts

Nov 10, 2012

I wonder if Kobe had a hand in this.

Message 7 of 16 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18129 posts

Nov 10, 2012

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Lacarious wrote:

Dr_McNoob wrote:

I think they tried to do what the M. Heat  did.. get a weak coach and let the  player play and win. He was awful coach has no biz getting a head coach job.

not so sure the heat coach is weak.  at least his team didn't start 1 - 4 and looked terrible doing it.  i think brown just didn't have control of his team especially dwight

Message 8 of 16 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6426 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Lacarious wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Lacarious wrote:

Dr_McNoob wrote:

not so sure the heat coach is weak.  at least his team didn't start 1 - 4 and looked terrible doing it.  i think brown just didn't have control of his team especially dwight

he is very weak.  Bob mcadoo runns the offense and  the other  asst guys runs the defense.  The heat coach  just   imspires them pretty much.

I dont care for dwight howard or  the lakers .  I dont  brown controlled kobe either .   Its the owner who is  so scared to trade him. I would have traded kobe a long time ago..  He nothing more than tall version of allen  iverson. same as dwight  is another version of shaq  My  opinion

Mcbuttz78

Message 9 of 16 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21294 posts

Nov 11, 2012

Phil is coming back?

My feelings on the matter.

Message 10 of 16 (130 Views)