PlayStation MVP
30011 posts

Re: LeBron Definitly out of the top NBA players of all time.

Jul 11, 2010
Message 61 of 63 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
20014 posts

Jul 11, 2010

czerdrill wrote:

eagles1990 wrote:

SnuggleBear3 wrote:

Damn so many people hate me new player.... awesome. But I mean the Cavs did have 7 years to get it right. Got close a few times but the owner kept getting Lebron old all stars or average players. Then we got people talking about his legacy being destroyed???? by who? Cav fans? They are going to be the only people that as a city will boo him. LA already has no matter if he was a Cav or Heat. Now the Heat fans that didnt like him will all of a sudden like him. Hid legacy is fine. I mean these 3 guys could have signed a 129 million contract starting at 16.7 million the first year. What did they sign? Bosh and Lebron both signed a 110 Million contract starting at 14.5 million a year and Wade a 107 million contract starting at 14.1 million. These 3 guys came togather because maybe just maybe in their primes they figured something out that takes a lot of athletes their whole carrer to learn and thats that you do need help. These 3 including Lebron want to win a number of title togather and they feel this is how it can be done. Even if he just sent a 3 second message saying he was going to Miami people would act the same.

I know a heat fan who has season tickets(Sold them because he goes to college in Pittsburgh) and he hated Lebron. Now he's on Lebrons piece almost as hard as he is on Wade's.

Lebron James is and always has been an absolute idiot, and this whole free agent fiasco just solidifies that. 

man... some people take this stuff a little to personal. 

kinda funny in a sad way.

Message 62 of 63 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
VP of Gaming
30083 posts

Jul 11, 2010

Locked due to flaming and inappropriate content.  When composing your messages, please remember to follow the New User's Guide.

Thank you

Fastest Grandma In GT
Message 63 of 63 (12 Views)
0 Likes