Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 13 2012
By: LordMagnusaxx First Son 1 posts

NCAA Football 13 Online Dynasty

2 replies 273 views Edited Oct 13, 2012

It's SO hard trying to find a good online dynasty where people are actually keeping pace and not restarting every game every week. Well I'm trying to start an Online Dynasty for Real committed players.....No restarts, advance daily, Heisman, 6 minute quarters, starting with a 1 star school as the head coach. A real exciting 12 players competing hard for recruits and jobs dynasty....My Online name is LordMagnusaxx , and the dynasty is public and called RealDealDynasty1.

Please join, I'm am SO ready to play in a fully competitive dynasty....As commissioner I am very easy to work with, especially if for some reason you cannot advance on certain days, I have no problem working with players to make this dynasty fun and successful..Hope to recruit against you soon.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (273 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: NCAA Football 13 Online Dynasty

Nov 4, 2012

Save The Best For Last .AJ McCarron's second half vs. LSU was one to forget. That is until Alabama's final offensive drive

Welcome to cheap jersey website. cheap jerseys website offers a variety of products and services to meet your needs.
Please Visit www.jerseys07.com
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (206 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: NCAA Football 13 Online Dynasty

Sep 9, 2013
I am all for a online dynasty and so is a buddy of mine so let me know if you are wanting to get another one started soon.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (68 Views)
0 Likes