Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/16/2009
Offline
414 posts
 

Re: One word, Clutch

Feb 27, 2010

anyone catch this from the cavs game?

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAvfG99TfhY 

.`~--*'';:._--`~``
Message 41 of 48 (16 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/16/2009
Offline
414 posts
 

Re: One word, Clutch

Feb 27, 2010

XrobX wrote:
glad kobe decided not to be clutch tonight. go mavs

did you catch it when shawn marion sat on kobe's head?

.`~--*'';:._--`~``
Message 42 of 48 (16 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 11/21/2006
Offline
10928 posts
 

Re: One word, Clutch

Feb 27, 2010

i-__-1-_il__---_ wrote:

XrobX wrote:
glad kobe decided not to be clutch tonight. go mavs

did you catch it when shawn marion sat on kobe's head?


you mean THIS???? yeah, i caught it

 

Message 43 of 48 (16 Views)
Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/12/2007
Offline
3255 posts
 

Re: One word, Clutch

Feb 27, 2010

XrobX wrote:

i-__-1-_il__---_ wrote:

XrobX wrote:
glad kobe decided not to be clutch tonight. go mavs

did you catch it when shawn marion sat on kobe's head?


you mean THIS???? yeah, i caught it

 


That doesn't even look like an accident.

 

Photobucket
Message 44 of 48 (16 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/26/2007
Offline
3014 posts
 

Re: One word, Clutch

Feb 27, 2010

Aces15 wrote:

XrobX wrote:

i-__-1-_il__---_ wrote:

XrobX wrote:
glad kobe decided not to be clutch tonight. go mavs

did you catch it when shawn marion sat on kobe's head?


you mean THIS???? yeah, i caught it

 


That doesn't even look like an accident.

 


Kinda gives a new spin on the term "brown-eye"  :smileyhappy:


Disclaimer: All trophies are owned and not the result of rentals or falsified profile downloads.
Message 45 of 48 (16 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/16/2009
Offline
414 posts
 

Re: One word, Clutch

Feb 28, 2010

Sparx88 wrote:

Aces15 wrote:

XrobX wrote:

i-__-1-_il__---_ wrote:

XrobX wrote:
glad kobe decided not to be clutch tonight. go mavs

did you catch it when shawn marion sat on kobe's head?


you mean THIS???? yeah, i caught it

 


That doesn't even look like an accident.

 


Kinda gives a new spin on the term "brown-eye"  :smileyhappy:


so hilarious!!!  great thing with dvr is you get to rewind the crazy silly plays.

.`~--*'';:._--`~``
Message 46 of 48 (16 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 05/12/2006
Offline
12393 posts
 

Re: One word, Clutch

Mar 10, 2010

Just hit another game winner.

BrolyReborn
Message 47 of 48 (16 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/16/2009
Offline
414 posts
 

Re: One word, Clutch

Mar 10, 2010

TreyVfromLBC wrote:

Just hit another game winner.


 

kobe is gonna need to hit a lot of game winners if the lakers plan on getting back to the finals.  I'm sure he can do it but he may be wearing thin

.`~--*'';:._--`~``
Message 48 of 48 (16 Views)
Reply
0 Likes