Nov 03 2012
By: winagainfuture First Son 5 posts

Sports Champions 2

4 replies 410 views Edited Nov 3, 2012
I won all the cup in 2 days (tennis only) I wish the tennis portion was a bit deeper. I do think the AI once you get to champion cup is strong and this helps as far as replay value goes. It would have been awesome if you could play all the opponents again after the champion cup is won at the hardest difficulty.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (410 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: Sports Champions 2

Nov 3, 2012
Ok in free play you can at least adjust the difficulty (bronze, silver, gold and champion) and its all different players as well I will try it a post again.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (405 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 3, 2012
Playing in free play with the difficulty set to champion is a bit more of a challage. For now
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (400 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 5, 2012
The AI once you reach champions cup (tennis) is probably the best Ai I've ever played on any tennis game. The opponents always play different points almost never predictable. It's a very smart AI

I'm now ranked #1 in both cup challenges and cup matches I have to admit the motion controller feels a lot smoother in Sc2, but its not as accurate as gst2 under pressure or when trying for power shots.. The 1 to 1 gets confused and causes miss hits if you become uncalibrated under pressure. While at times you hold the controller behind you for a power shot and nothing as far as power. I hope they can fix the accuracy of the motion controller and add more cups.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (377 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 8, 2013

I had to reformat my ps3 after getting it repairs and now my high scores won't sync anymore. What do I do?

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (221 Views)
0 Likes