Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Last Guardian
11994 posts

Re: Sunday Game Discussions, Week 9

Nov 6, 2012
I wish MikeGrim was around to tell everyone how great Vick is?
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 58 (189 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
28320 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2012

GatorsDynasty wrote:

You can't put all of this on Vick. Hard to play QB when you have linemen who couldn't even block a paraplegic. This is all Andy Reid's fault. For hiring the Goddamn offensive line coach to run the defense which caused them to get Howard Mudd who would only coach with Jim Washburn, who installed the **bleep** wide 9 defense. Now we have an offensive line where 80% of the starters are gone and the backups are as clueless as Sarah Palin in a geography class and somehow even less useful at blocking than she is. HOW THE HELL DO YOU NOT HAVE COMPETENT BACKUPS AFTER TWO YEARS OF THE SAME SCHEME? 

Our defense is worse than it was under a **bleep** offensive line coach!!!! How can you explain that? The cheerleaders probably tackle better than our defensive backs!!!! Year after year Eagles fans are told "This year will be different" and it all ends the same way every **bleep** time. I'm tired of being strung along by an owner that has more Oscar awards than Super Bowls. I'd rather be the Cleveland Browns than have 14 years of false hope caused by an incompetent coach who reputation is built on the success of other people but himself. I'm not rooting for this team until Andy Reid is gone. I've had enough. From this point on, I am a NFL fan until Reid is gone. 

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 58 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10100 posts

Nov 6, 2012

GatorsDynasty wrote:

You trying to put this on Vick is emblematic of your lack of football knowledge and/or complete bias.

Vick was hit four times on the teams first drive alone, and none of which because he held onto the ball. He spent the entire game on his back. 7 sacks doesn't even begin to explain how many times Vick was knocked down. This season, Vick has been under pressure, sacked, or hit on 27% of his drop backs vs. 4 rushers, more than any other QB. Over the entire game, 32.8%... THIRT TWO point EIGHT PERCENT. That is 11% higher than the league average.

And then, to add to that, Celek deflects a pass to a DB leading to a pick-6, McCoy drops a pass in the red zone while wide open, and then Celek fumbles in the red zone. 

Seriously, you want to put *that* on Vick? Whatever, troll. You're a joke and part of the reason I don't come to these forums.

PSN: TheGrimTruth
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 58 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11994 posts

Nov 6, 2012

MikeGrim wrote:

GatorsDynasty wrote:

You trying to put this on Vick is emblematic of your lack of football knowledge and/or complete bias.

Vick was hit four times on the teams first drive alone, and none of which because he held onto the ball. He spent the entire game on his back. 7 sacks doesn't even begin to explain how many times Vick was knocked down. This season, Vick has been under pressure, sacked, or hit on 27% of his drop backs vs. 4 rushers, more than any other QB. Over the entire game, 32.8%... THIRT TWO point EIGHT PERCENT. That is 11% higher than the league average.

And then, to add to that, Celek deflects a pass to a DB leading to a pick-6, McCoy drops a pass in the red zone while wide open, and then Celek fumbles in the red zone. 

Seriously, you want to put *that* on Vick? Whatever, troll. You're a joke and part of the reason I don't come to these forums.

And it was a bad pass. Just another killer turnover from Vick.

You can get sensitive all you want and no its not all on him but he is part of the problem.  With you though its never his fault and you dont want to accept that he is a mediocre QB. Well at least he hasnt got hurt yet.

This isnt trolling. This is just me saying I told you so.

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 58 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17595 posts

Nov 7, 2012

eagles have a trash OL, andy reid's game plan is a bit wack, where's the D?  

that entire eagles team lost that game.... but vick did miss some throws but give him a steady OL and he might be more comfortable back there.  i remember when they kept telling him the eagles ist he best place for him...... i wonder if he thinks that now.

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 58 (168 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
28320 posts

Nov 8, 2012

Lacarious wrote:

that entire eagles team lost that game.... but vick did miss some throws but give him a steady OL and he might be more comfortable back there.  i remember when they kept telling him the eagles ist he best place for him...... i wonder if he thinks that now.

Well we all know his brother doesn't 

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 58 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17595 posts

Nov 8, 2012

eagles1990 wrote:

Lacarious wrote:

just curious.... what are your thoughts on Nnamdi asumauaughua?  

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 58 (149 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
28320 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Lacarious wrote:

eagles1990 wrote:

Lacarious wrote:

just curious.... what are your thoughts on Nnamdi asumauaughua?  

I think he has been good. A lot of his "problems" come from him expecting help from our horrible safeties. Most dummies here in Philly expected him to be a Super Revis corner and give up no catches for his entire contract. Was he worth the money? That's debatable. But he's better than Ellis Hobbs and Dimitri Patterson

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 58 (141 Views)
0 Likes