Mar 30 2013
By: franchize2k First Son 1 posts

WWE 2013 download question

2 replies 229 views Edited Mar 30, 2013

Just wondering, can you download any classic wrestlers in this game?  Any creations for like Nick Bockwinkel,Fabulous Freebirds, Harly Race, Ricky Steamboat, among others?

Message 1 of 3 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3393 posts

Re: WWE 2013 download question

Apr 18, 2013

franchize2k wrote:

Just wondering, can you download any classic wrestlers in this game?  Any creations for like Nick Bockwinkel,Fabulous Freebirds, Harly Race, Ricky Steamboat, among others?

Well the online community is pretty strong for this game as far as user created wrestlers. A Ricky Steamboat is most likely there. You can even search though the creations. There is no gurantee for any of the other classic wrestlers but, there are plernt in the online community and they all look pretty good(some better than others). I enjoy using custom music I can used for entrances. Personally I'll download them through youtube.

Depending on what the last wrestling game you played, depends on how much fun you'll have in this one.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"Only a coward accepts Death"

"
Only a coward accepts death"
Message 2 of 3 (174 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5125 posts

Re: WWE 2013 download question

Apr 23, 2013

franchize2k wrote:

There is no DLC for those wrestlers but you can try Community Creations. There's so many good created wrestlers in there that are well made that you could download.

Message 3 of 3 (165 Views)
0 Likes