Highlighted
Nov 03 2012
By: winagainfuture First Son 5 posts

sports champions 2 game manual

3 replies 1044 views Edited Nov 3, 2012
I bought this game on PSN so I'm just wondering how do I get the online manual anyone seen a PDF??
Message 1 of 4 (1,044 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: sports champions 2 game manual

Nov 22, 2012

I bought this game last night and I too am searching for the manual. In need of the PDF, not a Wiki. 

Message 2 of 4 (960 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Nov 26, 2012

This is the reply I received from Playstation:

Good Morning Michelle, 

Thank you for contacting PlayStation® Technical Support. My name is Diana, and I would be happy to assist you with your question about the instruction manual. I do apologize for nay frustration this issue may have caused you. 

To find the instructions and game play controls, please see the in-game manual by using the start/pause button, bringing up the controls and controller functions for the game you are in.

You may also find information at the PlayStation®Blog;

Thank you so much for your time and understanding, as well as giving me this opportunity to help you today, Michelle.

Sincerely, 
Diana L.
PlayStation® Technical Support
1-800-345-7669 

Message 3 of 4 (946 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Apr 14, 2013

No such thing . Getting in-game manual by using the start/pause button ( with either the MOVE or the Dual Shock 3 controller ) sends you to a menue with three options resume,options and Quit. There is NO Manual I can Find on these menues or any were else  for that matter.

Message 4 of 4 (679 Views)
0 Likes