Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 13 2010
By: TheSuburbanHero Hekseville Citizen 332 posts

Are Elite Squadron's AI Still Dumb?

3 replies 37 views Edited Aug 13, 2010

Okay, so after accidentally posting a topic for this in the "Battlefield" board, I'm asking, are Elite Squadron's AI as dumb as the AI in Renegade Squadron? Because even on "Elite" difficulty, they were still a pushover. Is it still like this?

Message 1 of 4 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
912 posts

Re: Are Elite Squadron's AI Still Dumb?

Aug 14, 2010

i saw ur mess up in the battlefield forums a second ago haha. but to answer your question yea they're just as dumb.

rush_27
Message 2 of 4 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
210 posts

Aug 15, 2010

Most of the time they are, but have you guys noticed it is almost impossible to hit an enemy when they are running sideways?  Every time I try to hit an enemy they start running horizontally and they are impossible to hit.  This not a problem in Battlefront 2 PSP or Renegade Squadron.  So is it just me?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Add me on PSN if you want to play Starhawk or Twisted Metal!

Also add me on Steam: The Almighty TaDaryl (I may change names, so beware)
Message 3 of 4 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

Oct 29, 2010

Yeah, they are. They can't even hit an over-sized capital ship with the Ion cannon, somehow they miss by miles. I even let them have it, and I'm just waiting there praying that they hit it. -_-

Even at it's max difficulty, it's still too easy, and I don't really want to play online, because of the ridiculous amounts of hackers out there.

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 4 of 4 (37 Views)
0 Likes