Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 28 2012
By: reaper-ICU I Only Post Everything 1114 posts

Battlefront 3

6 replies 200 views Edited Jan 28, 2012

Yo wusup. How many of you have been waiting for battlefront 3? Its been about seven years now that a new battlefront has not been put on consoles yet and in recent events its been pretty dissapointing, but so was when Star Wars Galaxy went down. Battlefront 3 has gone through alot. It was once with the company that made the game Haze (I think it was Free Radical) and due to there fail in Haze, Lucasarts pulled it from them. Its pretty sad because Free Radical had an awsome engien that allowed you to have ground and air battles simultanoiusly. That also included the space cruisers and and all that. But sadly, Free Radical was shut down. And the original people working with Lucas Arts was Pandemic, and they shut down to! So basically Battlefront 3 was dead in the water. I dont know the huge 4 or 5 tear gap but it recently has been rumord that Battlefront 3 is with Spark Unlimited, but not proven. I kinda say it is because if you email Lucas Arts and ask if it is being made by Spark Unlimited, they say "We dont know, you will have to contact Spark Unlimited." So you email Spark and they say "We cant produce that information at this time, ask Lucas Arts." Huh? All you get is the runaround. But Lucasarts never said "No we are not making it and niether is Spark." And the fact that they said "We dont know" is kinda weak. You seriously dont know? A Star Wars Battlefront title that has pulled in millions of $ and under your headline, and you dont know if its being made? Yea, sure. And Spark is giving themselves away by saying "We produce that information at this time, ask Lucas Arts." O.k., you are either making it and not allowed to say unless prmisssion is given by Lucas Arts or........................I cant think of another reason lol. This is only a theory based on my experiences but it kinda makes me think they are making it. Now, if they are and it does come out, I hope they have it advertised in theaters when they air Episode I in 3D. Its kinda been there get-go from the start. Battlefront came out when the original trilogy came out on DVD which i think was either 2003 or 2004, then they released Battlefront 2 when Episode 3 was released into theaters. I am hoping they will make an announcement for the third Battlefront. Most people thought it would be released with the Blu Ray trilogy release but no luck. So far some have given up but maybe they are building up people's anticipation? I hope so. Let me Know what you guys think.

Cheers!

Message 1 of 7 (200 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Re: Battlefront 3

Jan 31, 2012

Hmmm, now that's interesting. Anything SW and I'm game. Its hard to say, they're always cryptic. I'll have to do some researching myself and see if I can find anything that will add to it. I wouldn't be surprised that they're just keeping it under wraps and with all the uber success of anything with the SW label, I'm sure they have something in the bag. if the game is going to be truly epic (which if it has taken this long, it likely will be)...then the antici......pation will be worth it!

Game lineup: MW2, MW3, Black Ops,
Battlefield 3, COD4, RDR: UN, RE4, LBP,
FF VII, dead island, dragon age 2

hacking = training wheels for losers.
Message 2 of 7 (200 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1114 posts

Jan 31, 2012

Heck yes. I wish I knew how to post links to youtube because they have a valid video on Battlefront 3 when Free Radical was making it. It was truly epic, but sadly, that gameplay is gone. But if you go to Spark Unlimiteds projects page, they talk about a high profile game that they havent even released the name of.

Message 3 of 7 (200 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Jan 31, 2012

oh man. this could be good...wonder how long it'll take. They usually post game footage/trailers what? a year or so in advance of release? That means they're probably at least another year or two from that, if there isn't even a hint. now I'm excited! lol

Message 4 of 7 (200 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1114 posts

Jan 31, 2012

I know I am to. and off topic, lets not send private messages, jams my email. Send it to my playstation.

Message 5 of 7 (200 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Feb 1, 2012

haha! np! was experiencing the same issue!

Message 6 of 7 (200 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1114 posts

Feb 1, 2012

Ok awsome. Yea but on battlefront 3 subject, we all hope it wasnt battlefront elite squadron thats on the psp. It will only keep you intertained for a few months. It incorperated some of the stuff that battlefront 3 was going to do. Its bassicaly a very ugly, and rough demo of battlefront 3. If you watch a certain video on youtube that was leaked on battlefront 3 when it was with free radical, you will notice that the map couriscant is the same as the map coriscant in elite squadron.

Message 7 of 7 (200 Views)
0 Likes