Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 28 2011
By: sgt_pepper-N First Son 2 posts

Do you think it's about time that Starwars Battlefront comes back to the major systems?

7 replies 32 views Edited Dec 28, 2010

I think that it's all fine and dandy that battlefront is on the psp but I think that it should come back to the big systems. A few other games also went from the big systems to the portables, what games do you wish would make a comeback?

Message 1 of 8 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
636 posts

Re: Do you think it's about time that Starwars Battlefront comes back to the major systems?

Jan 23, 2011

Imagine BF 3 on the ps3....

best graphics around, cinematic explosions, customizable charachters, big maps, small maps, storyline, online, veichles, starwars FPS.... drools

angel-94.
Message 2 of 8 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2725 posts

Re: Do you think it's about time that Starwars Battlefront comes back to the major systems?

Feb 13, 2011

Maybe on the NGP.

Message 3 of 8 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Feb 14, 2011

I think game developers should realize that who ever can bring the Battlefront games to the Main Consoles will get a crap load of money.  I would think it would out sell Call of Duty within the first Week.

Locknload5000 Trophy Card
Message 4 of 8 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
576 posts

Mar 3, 2011

LucasArts is too dumb to realize it would make money.

"Do or do not, there is no try" - Yoda
Message 5 of 8 (32 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
25165 posts

Mar 12, 2011

Cyclone567 wrote:

LucasArts is too dumb to realize it would make money.

Playercard

Apparently you underestimate George Lucas' ability to cash in on his creation. The problem isn't willingness to make the game. It's that Pandemic, who made the first two games, no longer exists.

Message 6 of 8 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
216 posts

Mar 27, 2011

Heck yeah!  I would love to see the PS Store have Battlefront (1 and 2) for purchase as either single or as a "bundle" -- reasonably priced, of course.  George (Lucas) would love the money that would generate.

Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Message 7 of 8 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7583 posts

Mar 27, 2011

The simple answer to your Question is No there will never be a Star Wars Battlefront III because Lucasart's is a joke now.

Message 8 of 8 (32 Views)
0 Likes