Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 16 2010
By: Deanster1018 Wastelander 841 posts

Star Wars: Battlefront 1 & 2 in an HD Collection.

9 replies 1601 views Edited Nov 16, 2010

Is what we need. Just like the Sly and GoW Collections. Or else Battlefront will die and so will this forum section. Better yet just make a Battlefront 3. The game was already mostly made, they even had an official trailer made for it but was never released since the game was cancelled.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (1,601 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
794 posts

Re: Star Wars: Battlefront 1 & 2 in an HD Collection.

Nov 19, 2010
I don't think it would be as fun without online.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (1,601 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Nov 19, 2010

thats a great idea, i already have both, (and BF2 for ps2, psp, pc and modded xbx lol) but i would still buy this

Savior3000 Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (1,601 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1087 posts

Nov 23, 2010

Despite me arguing that the HD collections are just a way to make more money with little to no improvement... I would buy a Battlefront Collection. I have a backwards compatible Ps3 and I still own and play Battlefront I and II, but for the trophies and probably better online play, I would pay a few bucks for that, could be fun!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (1,601 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
841 posts

Nov 24, 2010

SabinKenobi wrote:

Despite me arguing that the HD collections are just a way to make more money with little to no improvement... I would buy a Battlefront Collection. I have a backwards compatible Ps3 and I still own and play Battlefront I and II, but for the trophies and probably better online play, I would pay a few bucks for that, could be fun!

No improvement? They are PS2 games in HD on a single PS3 Blu-Ray disc. What exactly are you looking for?

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (1,601 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1087 posts

Nov 25, 2010

Deanster1018 wrote:

SabinKenobi wrote:

No improvement? They are PS2 games in HD on a single PS3 Blu-Ray disc. What exactly are you looking for?

They are not in true HD, "upconversion" is, and it is my opinion, not HD and never close enough to HD to even be considered HD. Improvement would be updated graphics (which would be like completely remaking the whole game, I know) and maybe some new features. Obviously trophies count for something but still, at the end of the day, what have they really done to change the game? It's just a re-release for more money.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (1,601 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Dec 12, 2010

I would be all over a Battlefront 1 & 2 HD release. If they allowed for PSN multiplayer, it would be a definate buy for me. Since BF3 has been stalled for so long, it would be wise to rework the old ones, since there is such a large fanbase for it.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (1,601 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Dec 13, 2010

I don't care how little they do to make them... I like having them all on one disk, if nothing else...

I also would LOVE a Ratchet & Clank one, but I don't know if that will happen....

--
http://seriousless.com/
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (1,601 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
210 posts

Dec 19, 2010

Yep also a definite buy for me.  Also a Ratchet and Clank one?  Heck yes to that too.  I also still own the original battlefronts but they just arent the same when you plug the PS2 in and start playin, or when I start playing BF2 on my PSP, it just feels worn out.  If a PS3 version of them in HD and online I would faint.  Also add an advertisment for BF3 on either the case or manual.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Add me on PSN if you want to play Starhawk or Twisted Metal!

Also add me on Steam: The Almighty TaDaryl (I may change names, so beware)
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (1,601 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Jul 3, 2011

Since Battlefront 3 was made but then cancelled, the least they could do is give an HD set of Battlefront 1 and 2 yes.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (1,601 Views)
0 Likes