Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
First Son
Registered: 10/30/2012
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 on PS3

Nov 1, 2012

why don't they just put it into the PSN store as a playstation classic? after all it was a great game

 

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 40 (17,492 Views)
Reply
Survivor
Registered: 12/09/2009
Offline
2488 posts
 

Re: Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 on PS3

Dec 4, 2012

samuri___chicken wrote:

why don't they just put it into the PSN store as a playstation classic? after all it was a great game

 


Because Sony/LucasArts don't like $. :smileytongue:

 

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 40 (17,428 Views)
Reply
First Son
Registered: 12/22/2012
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 on PS3

Dec 22, 2012
I thought when u download starwars battlefront 2 on the ps3 that it would only tell to download it on the psp?
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 40 (17,387 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/09/2009
Offline
2488 posts
 

Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 on PS3

Jan 10, 2013

MR_HAYS1 wrote:
I thought when u download starwars battlefront 2 on the ps3 that it would only tell to download it on the psp?

It does.

 

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 40 (17,332 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/08/2008
Online
8333 posts
 

Re: Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 on PS3

Jan 17, 2013

DVM-501 wrote:
 Personally I'd suggest picking up a cheap used PS2 so that you can play your Battlefront game, it's worth it, plus you'd be able to play all your other PS2 games without worrying if it will work or not.

 

The 60GB PS3 had better B/C with PS2 games then the slim PS2 did.  I thought the 20GB did as well?

 

Basically the 60GB PS3 and maybe the 20GB PS3 had an entire phat PS2 inside them, both the CPU and GPU from the PS2 phat were in the first PS3's.

 

When cutting costs it was one of the first things to go.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.


dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 40 (17,307 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/08/2008
Online
8333 posts
 

Re: Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 on PS3

Jan 17, 2013

DarthDanMan wrote:

samuri___chicken wrote:

why don't they just put it into the PSN store as a playstation classic? after all it was a great game

 


Because Sony/LucasArts don't like $. :smileytongue:

 


More likely because Pandemic went bankrupt.

 

Hopefully now that Disney is in charge we will see some good money thrown at it and that makes everything start moving.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.


dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 40 (17,306 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/09/2009
Offline
2488 posts
 

Re: Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 on PS3

Jan 30, 2013

Phillyblunz wrote:

DarthDanMan wrote:

samuri___chicken wrote:

why don't they just put it into the PSN store as a playstation classic? after all it was a great game

 


Because Sony/LucasArts don't like $. :smileytongue:

 


More likely because Pandemic went bankrupt.

 

Hopefully now that Disney is in charge we will see some good money thrown at it and that makes everything start moving.


Well LucasArts still could have done it. Don't they own the IP?

*This board is really dead... :smileysad:

 

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 40 (17,280 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/01/2013
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 on PS3

Feb 1, 2013

They need to put this on PSN so I can buy and play it whenever! Also they need to make Battlefront III ASAP!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 40 (17,270 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/08/2012
Offline
6405 posts
 

Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 on PS3

Feb 21, 2013
What is star wars?
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 40 (17,202 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/09/2009
Offline
2488 posts
 

Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 on PS3

Feb 26, 2013

thesupertman wrote:
What is star wars?

A Galaxy far far away...

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 40 (17,183 Views)
Reply
0 Likes