Jan 14 2013
By: SRHUNTS First Son 14 posts

Star Wars The Complete Saga Question?

6 replies 211 views Edited Jan 14, 2013

We bought this for our son for Christmas and my wife and I are have been playing it and trying to figure it out (for him of course).

Star wars the complete saga when you are in 2 player and you come to the flying something parts.

Why is it 1 controller uses the motion of moving the controller and the other you use the joy stick?

Can you use auto motion or the joy stick on both? Or is it this way because the ps3 can't sense the motion part of two controllers at the same time?    

Thank you for your help.

Message 1 of 7 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2541 posts

Re: Star Wars The Complete Saga Question?

Jan 15, 2013

SRHUNTS wrote:

We bought this for our son for Christmas and my wife and I are have been playing it and trying to figure it out (for him of course).

Star wars the complete saga when you are in 2 player and you come to the flying something parts.

Why is it 1 controller uses the motion of moving the controller and the other you use the joy stick?

Can you use auto motion or the joy stick on both? Or is it this way because the ps3 can't sense the motion part of two controllers at the same time?    

Thank you for your help.

Is this Lego the complete Saga? And you're using the regular black Dualshock controllers?

photo IMG_0586_zps94omlljp.jpg
Message 2 of 7 (206 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jan 16, 2013
Yes it is Lego the complete Saga.
We have the black controller that came with the game and a brand new camo controller we bought for it.
Message 3 of 7 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2541 posts

Jan 16, 2013

SRHUNTS wrote:
Yes it is Lego the complete Saga.
We have the black controller that came with the game and a brand new camo controller we bought for it.

I don't know what the problem is I'm afraid. :smileysad: Sorry I wasn't anyhelp.

Message 4 of 7 (197 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 18, 2013

Do YOU on your game get to fly with the joy stick with both controllers?

When we got to the section that you are supposed to use auto motion it reversed on the controllers, the one that was auto became the joy stick controlled one and auto motion on the one that was the joy stick. Weird
I went in twice at the beginning of the game and made sure the auto motion was off for the game. Maybe I should turn it on?

Message 5 of 7 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2541 posts

Jan 31, 2013

SRHUNTS wrote:

When we got to the section that you are supposed to use auto motion it reversed on the controllers, the one that was auto became the joy stick controlled one and auto motion on the one that was the joy stick. Weird
I went in twice at the beginning of the game and made sure the auto motion was off for the game. Maybe I should turn it on?

I own the game, but not on PS3 so I can't really help. Haven't had these problems on the Xbox though.

Message 6 of 7 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3080 posts

Feb 23, 2013

DarthDanMan wrote:

SRHUNTS wrote:

I own the game, but not on PS3 so I can't really help. Haven't had these problems on the Xbox though.

I have it on the PS3 but never any of these problems...

Message 7 of 7 (160 Views)
0 Likes