Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Mar 25 2013
By: velvet_123_cat Uncharted Territory 1282 posts
Offline

BHD CLAN BATTLE CENTRAL!!!!

[ Edited ]
22 replies 244 views Edited Mar 25, 2013

Okay, we are getting some requests for clan battles from a few other clans. Blueknight got one from darthnick ([MWHS]) asking for a clan battle, and I got one from UCR (I think) asking for a clan battle. Let me know if you are interested, because I certainly am!

 

Sign up below (no official time yet, but UCR plays evenings on saturday.)

MWHS Clan Battle participants:

-BlueKnight345

-A-Leenail1992

-velvet_123_cat (probably)

 

UCR Clan Battle Participants:

-velvet_123_cat


Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Message 1 of 23 (244 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
Registered: 07/02/2012
Offline
4213 posts
 

Re: BHD CLAN BATTLE CENTRAL!!!!

Mar 25, 2013

Thread moved from Starhawk General.  Thanks!

Message 2 of 23 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/16/2012
Offline
606 posts
 

Re: BHD CLAN BATTLE CENTRAL!!!!

Mar 25, 2013

AeroVayne wrote:

Thread moved from Starhawk General.  Thanks!


I guess it technically belongs here but more people will see it in the general section... anyway vsALL would like a CB. Pretty much week days in the evening around 9PM EST if BHD is game. We have some new players so it'd be fun to get them in a CB.

Beast Montages and Ownage - YouTube.com/PSNmrdurant35

Message 3 of 23 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/15/2012
Offline
4677 posts
 

Re: BHD CLAN BATTLE CENTRAL!!!!

Mar 25, 2013

ooh ooh count me in!!   :smileytongue:

Message 4 of 23 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/08/2013
Offline
1043 posts
 

Re: BHD CLAN BATTLE CENTRAL!!!!

Mar 26, 2013

velvet_123_cat wrote:

Okay, we are getting some requests for clan battles from a few other clans. Blueknight got one from darthnick ([MWHS]) asking for a clan battle, and I got one from UCR (I think) asking for a clan battle. Let me know if you are interested, because I certainly am!

 

Sign up below (no official time yet, but UCR plays evenings on saturday.)

MWHS Clan Battle participants:

-BlueKnight345

-A-Leenail1992

-velvet_123_cat (probably)

 

UCR Clan Battle Participants:

-velvet_123_cat


Well the one I am trying to organize is a big tournament. Darthnick is trying to organize it and get as many clans involved that he can. That is why he's calling it the Starhawk endurance tournament its a one night event where every clan puts in a loadout/map/mode that they want to play. Then each clan play's each other one time on the map that they chose.

 

The two clans with the two best records face off. Whoever wins that match is the tournament champ.

 

I think it sounds like alot of fun. It is going to take a good chunk of Saturday night which I think they are aiming for this Saturday March 30th starting at 5pm eastern time. So just pm me if anyone else wants to join.

Message 5 of 23 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 02/04/2010
Offline
1991 posts
 

Re: BHD CLAN BATTLE CENTRAL!!!!

Mar 26, 2013
BHD doesn't do clan battles
Photobucket
Message 6 of 23 (208 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/15/2012
Offline
4677 posts
 

Re: BHD CLAN BATTLE CENTRAL!!!!

Mar 26, 2013

bus_driver68 wrote:
BHD doesn't do clan battles


You sush, you're not the boss of us!!!  :smileytongue:

Message 7 of 23 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/08/2013
Offline
1043 posts
 

Re: BHD CLAN BATTLE CENTRAL!!!!

Mar 26, 2013

Yeah we are definitely more casual, and alot of the playerbase is in Dust and they do battles there.

 

I wouldn't mind participating in some friendly clan battles though. I really want this Starhawk endurance event to take place, have you checked that out Bus.

Message 8 of 23 (199 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/14/2009
Offline
1012 posts
 

Re: BHD CLAN BATTLE CENTRAL!!!!

Mar 26, 2013

IRRES169 wrote:

bus_driver68 wrote:
BHD doesn't do clan battles


You sush, you're not the boss of us!!!  :smileytongue:


just don't make any jokes about them,  they're very sensitive.  I laughed my asss off when I saw this thread.

Message 9 of 23 (177 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/14/2009
Offline
1012 posts
 

Re: BHD CLAN BATTLE CENTRAL!!!!

Mar 26, 2013

BlueKnight345 wrote:

Yeah we are definitely more casual, and alot of the playerbase is in Dust and they do battles there.

 

I wouldn't mind participating in some friendly clan battles though. I really want this Starhawk endurance event to take place, have you checked that out Bus.


where were you a couple months ago? 

Message 10 of 23 (176 Views)
0 Likes