Message 40 of 417 (133 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49220 posts

Re: Starhawk Clans Listing Post Here to be Added

Oct 31, 2011

BigFitch1012 wrote:

Brainzy- wrote:

Ps The leader of BSK is AustinM2000 and B.T. is BlightedJosh.If you dont know about the history of Warhawk,they are true legends.

Photobucket

Thanks but we want messages sent to sal.  It's why I said "contact" and not "leader.

Ok whos name am I supposed to be putting on the list?

Message 41 of 417 (133 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49220 posts

Oct 31, 2011

JLP_M wrote:

Still thinking about making my own clan, but we all know how hard it is to recruit. Also thinking about possibly having a chance to join one of the clans listed. Eh, got couple months to think about till starhawk is out.

Well if you do let me know and i'll list it up for you

Message 42 of 417 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Oct 31, 2011

/7 will be in starhawk

and i think FEELINLUCKY will be the leader

Message 43 of 417 (133 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49220 posts

Re: Starhawk Clans Listing:  Post Here to be Added

Nov 21, 2011

If I missed anyone let me know.

I figured i'd bring this back up since the beta should start up tommorrow for us

Message 44 of 417 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1760 posts

Nov 21, 2011

Tianren wrote:

You should add a space for clan website.

The Rebel Alliance

Clan Leader: DarthIbis

Site: www.rebelallianceclan.com

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Thanks, T. I never saw this thread 'till today. BTW, use your new sig.

Message 45 of 417 (133 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49220 posts

Nov 25, 2011

I hope they open up the clan support features in the beta soon, I would really like to test out the clan system and I have 5 clanmates in the beta (including me) so far.

Message 46 of 417 (133 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Nov 25, 2011

is in the beta

Clan name Fighters Air 'N' Ground

The leaders are me (vmk5) and my brother Blandy5

Message 47 of 417 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Nov 25, 2011

BSK is up there twice btw.

I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving hysterical naked, dragging themselves through the ***** streets at dawn looking for an angry fix, angelheaded hipsters burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in the machinery of night, who poverty and tatters and hollow-eyed and high sat up smoking in the supernatural darkness of cold-water flats floating across the tops of cities contemplating jazz, who bared their brains to Heaven under the El and saw Mohammedan angels staggering on tenement roofs illuminated, who passed through universities with radiant eyes hallucinating Arkansas and Blake-light tragedy among the scholars of war, who were expelled from the academies for crazy & publishing obscene odes on the windows of the skull, who cowered in unshaven rooms in underwear, burning their money in wastebaskets and listening to the Terror through the wall, who got busted in their ***** beards returning through Laredo with a belt of marijuana for New York, who ate fire in paint hotels or drank turpentine in Paradise Alley, death, or purgatoried their torsos night after night with dreams, with drugs, with waking nightmares, alcohol and **** and endless balls, incomparable blind streets of shuddering cloud and lightning in the mind leaping towards poles of Canada & Paterson, illuminating all the motionless world of Time between, Peyote solidities of halls, backyard green tree cemetery dawns, wine drunkenness over the rooftops, storefront boroughs of teahead joyride neon blinking traffic light, sun and moon and tree vibrations in the roaring winter dusks of Brooklyn, ashcan rantings and kind king light of mind, who chained themselves to subways for the endless ride from Battery to holy Bronx on benzedrine until the noise of wheels and children brought them down shuddering mouth-wracked and battered bleak of brain all drained of brilliance in the drear light of Zoo, who sank all night in submarine light of Bickford's floated out and sat through the stale beer afternoon in desolate Fugazzi's
Message 48 of 417 (133 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49220 posts

Nov 25, 2011

Wemsrox wrote:

BSK is up there twice btw.

I have to alphabetize the list before it gets too long

vnmk I'll add your clan in soon

Message 49 of 417 (133 Views)
0 Likes