say it ain't so :-(
Message 13 of 44 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Re: THE CONSEQUENCES OF PLAYING BOW2! LOL

[ Edited ]
Oct 27, 2012

Arvada you are a.s.s on the ground . You have no ground game what's so ever, you are a lag pilot only . Crying like a beeeach dose not make you look cool , I predict Con getting banned from UF you have no control over the smack talking by your team shane muted you guys strait away that shows you guys were talking c.r.a.p about Bow2! Players very unprofessional . You moan about Bow2! Posting this. mrd posted picture last time . Bow2! Did not post pictures when they thrashed you guys the first time did we. We post this because you guys did it first.  t.i.t for tat get good son and stop lagging in servers , mind when you joined LBI-PETE server and he kicked your lagy a.s.s out of it. You are just a lag pilot nothing else bad internet connection my a.s.s , players join Con and insta develop a bad internet connection. More like using lag like weak a.s.s beeeeaches

ArVaDa- wrote:

LoL look how serious you guys are taking this win. We beat you just last week 2-0 and we don't post pics and act like a parade should be thrown in our honor. Not to mention the fact that I was forced to throw heaven (which was first cb ever in sh) and sackboy because my other main players weren't on.

Leemco you are a garbage **bleep** pilot and ground guy... i'm sorry so stop slurping my **bleep**. And evil durant can beat you on the ground any day.. and he knows how to fly. Lucky for you he wasn't in that cb. 

Message 14 of 44 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
347 posts

Oct 27, 2012
Iress if u didnt care stay tf off my thread. I brag because these losers was talking **bleep**. They got owned for it. Im gonna enjoy my victory. Mrd? **bleep** off.
Message 15 of 44 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2066 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Leemco wrote:

Arvada you are a.s.s on the ground . You have no ground game what's so ever, you are a lag pilot only . Crying like a beeeach dose not make you look cool , I predict Con getting banned from UF you have no control over the smack talking by your team shane muted you guys strait away that shows you guys were talking c.r.a.p about Bow2! Players very unprofessional . You moan about Bow2! Posting this. mrd posted picture last time . Bow2! Did not post pictures when they thrashed you guys the first time did we. We post this because you guys did it first.  t.i.t for tat get good son and stop lagging in servers , mind when you joined LBI-PETE server and he kicked your lagy a.s.s out of it. You are just a lag pilot nothing else bad internet connection my a.s.s , players join Con and insta develop a bad internet connection. More like using lag like weak a.s.s beeeeaches

Looks like this is starting to turn into a childish "HE STARTED IT!" arguement, Bow2! posted these pictures to try make :CON: look like fools, when really all they're doing is making themselves look childish.

Message 16 of 44 (272 Views)
Sackboy
347 posts

Oct 27, 2012
U rite. They do look like fools. Cuz they suck. I can do what i want.
Message 17 of 44 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1685 posts

Oct 27, 2012
I don't understand how can you brag about a win against a team that beat you last week. Even starhawk's trash talk logic is worse than warhawk's.
Message 18 of 44 (231 Views)
Gaming Beast
1765 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 27, 2012

:smileylol:

Lol @ unprofessional.

It is a video game and you are all sort of gay.

Photobucket
Message 19 of 44 (226 Views)
Wastelander
606 posts

Oct 27, 2012

eViL_NcARnaTE- wrote:
Iress if u didnt care stay tf off my thread. I brag because these losers was talking **bleep**. They got owned for it. Im gonna enjoy my victory. Mrd? **bleep** off.

You don't just tell me to **bleep** off if you mentioned me in your original post. Are you really enjoying your victory outright bragging about it? Anyway I'd like to have a REMATCH where I can make the game along with a couple other main players. You do realise the series would be considered 1-1 right?

Beast Montages and Ownage - YouTube.com/PSNmrdurant35

Message 20 of 44 (224 Views)
0 Likes