Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 03/24/2009
Offline
347 posts
 

Re: THE CONSEQUENCES OF PLAYING BOW2! LOL

Oct 27, 2012
Durant did u forget? We beat u 2 weeks ago? U played with your top line up. If u forgot its the 3rd pic. Were 2-1. Bo2
Message 21 of 44 (220 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/16/2012
Offline
606 posts
 

Re: THE CONSEQUENCES OF PLAYING BOW2! LOL

Oct 27, 2012
One game doesn't just make it 2-1 -_- It's a best of 3 as always
Beast Montages and Ownage - YouTube.com/PSNmrdurant35

Message 22 of 44 (207 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/05/2008
Offline
3756 posts
 

Re: THE CONSEQUENCES OF PLAYING BOW2! LOL

Oct 27, 2012

Dayum 16-0. 

 

I get payed to play this game brah. I'll join whatever team if the price is right.

Message 23 of 44 (205 Views)
Reply
Gaming Beast
Registered: 02/04/2010
Offline
1991 posts
 

Re: THE CONSEQUENCES OF PLAYING BOW2! LOL

Oct 27, 2012

gs94 wrote:

Dayum 16-0. 

 

I get payed to play this game brah. I'll join whatever team if the price is right.


I have a bag of candy corn for you gs. Is one bag enough or do i need two?

 

Photobucket
Message 24 of 44 (200 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/05/2008
Offline
3756 posts
 

Re: THE CONSEQUENCES OF PLAYING BOW2! LOL

Oct 27, 2012

bus_driver68 wrote:

gs94 wrote:

Dayum 16-0. 

 

I get payed to play this game brah. I'll join whatever team if the price is right.


I have a bag of candy corn for you gs. Is one bag enough or do i need two?

 


One bag will get you one Clan battle win. Two bags would get you a bag of candy corn.

Message 25 of 44 (195 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 03/24/2009
Offline
347 posts
 

Re: THE CONSEQUENCES OF PLAYING BOW2! LOL

Oct 27, 2012
Lol wait so durant so your saying u dont remember u losing to us twice. Lmao ok ill get the other pic. I didnt post because it only shows half your team since u guys raged quit
Message 26 of 44 (194 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/15/2012
Offline
4677 posts
 

Re: THE CONSEQUENCES OF PLAYING BOW2! LOL

Oct 27, 2012

eViL_NcARnaTE- wrote:
Iress if u didnt care stay tf off my thread. I brag because these losers was talking **bleep**. They got owned for it. Im gonna enjoy my victory. Mrd? **bleep** off.

I meant there is like 50 people playing this game, what's the point of this??  I'd get it if there were like 2000 people and 50 clans and the game was competitive, but it's not.  I love trash talk, but what's to be gained from it today, here and now?

Message 27 of 44 (175 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 02/04/2010
Offline
1991 posts
 

Re: THE CONSEQUENCES OF PLAYING BOW2! LOL

Oct 27, 2012

gs94 wrote:

bus_driver68 wrote:

gs94 wrote:

Dayum 16-0. 

 

I get payed to play this game brah. I'll join whatever team if the price is right.


I have a bag of candy corn for you gs. Is one bag enough or do i need two?

 


One bag will get you one Clan battle win. Two bags would get you a bag of candy corn.


You could have both bags. I don't really like candy corn.

 

Photobucket
Message 28 of 44 (174 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/15/2012
Offline
4677 posts
 

Re: THE CONSEQUENCES OF PLAYING BOW2! LOL

Oct 27, 2012

gs94 wrote:

Dayum 16-0. 

 

I get payed to play this game brah. I'll join whatever team if the price is right.


GJ on that 16-0, that's pretty impressive given all the people playing.  :smileyhappy:

Message 29 of 44 (173 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/05/2008
Offline
3756 posts
 

Re: THE CONSEQUENCES OF PLAYING BOW2! LOL

Oct 27, 2012

IRRES169 wrote:

eViL_NcARnaTE- wrote:
Iress if u didnt care stay tf off my thread. I brag because these losers was talking **bleep**. They got owned for it. Im gonna enjoy my victory. Mrd? **bleep** off.

I meant there is like 50 people playing this game, what's the point of this??  I'd get it if there were like 2000 people and 50 clans and the game was competitive, but it's not.  I love trash talk, but what's to be gained from it today, here and now?


Wow I thought you guys worked at McDonalds together and were friends or something.

Message 30 of 44 (158 Views)
Reply
0 Likes