I Only Post Everything
880 posts

Re: >S&D< CB

Jan 30, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

Is he gonna stop by community night again this week begging for a clan battle over and over and over again?  That was kinda funny the first 5 minutes of last week:

"BHD wanna cwan baddle? Cwan baddle BHD? Huh? Wanna cwan baddle?" Then quit the room due to lack of response.

I lol'd then proceeded to kudos your post. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 54 (249 Views)
Wastelander
606 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 30, 2013

Swift444 wrote:

mrdurant35 wrote:

Swift444 wrote:

yawn... just a wannabe *T$*'

No, *T$* is broken... wouldn't want to be them anyway.

Of course NOW *T$* doesnt play Starhawk. Obviously by me saying "wannabe *T$*" i was refering to when we WERE around. And *T$* wouldnt wanna a loser like you in it anyway LOL. Rage quiting cheating glitching crybaby whos life revolves around 1 game. Who dies once then leaves a game? LMAO trash,

I said wouldn't want to be them anyway.. are you freaking retarded? "Rage quitting, cheating, glitching crybaby (da fuqwho's life revolves around one game?? It's the only game I play and I don't revolve around it. I'm the opposite of everything you said... Don't be so ignorant dang it. Robot Happy

Beast Montages and Ownage - YouTube.com/PSNmrdurant35

Message 12 of 54 (245 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 30, 2013

Swift stop talking trash and get on starhawk. Mrdurant is the best all rounder in the game now. Il'l make it interesting for you. If you beat him in a ground or air game ill give you a 20$ psn voucher but if you lose, you have to stop reminiscing in a time when people were still learning to play and you have to say ''mrdurant35 is king of me and i bow down to his skills'' publicly in this forum, fair deal? *waiting for an excuse*

Message 13 of 54 (231 Views)
Splicer
54 posts

Jan 30, 2013

I was hated on. I get on starhawk and find out that im not in the clan anymore. Well whatever our clan servers vs everyone (mostly noobs) wasn't fun and it was annoying getting messages from clanmates to switch teams since i was busting their **bleep** and apparently we're suppose to help the clan K/D?

Message 14 of 54 (221 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

GOW71 YES LETS CB !

Jan 31, 2013

GOW71 YES LETS CB ! 

Message 15 of 54 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3756 posts

Jan 31, 2013

HeAVeN_xX wrote:

Swift stop talking trash and get on starhawk. Mrdurant is the best all rounder in the game now. Il'l make it interesting for you. If you beat him in a ground or air game ill give you a 20$ psn voucher but if you lose, you have to stop reminiscing in a time when people were still learning to play and you have to say ''mrdurant35 is king of me and i bow down to his skills'' publicly in this forum, fair deal? *waiting for an excuse*

Speaking of ignorance.

No. Mr Durant isn't a pilot. Nor is he the best in the ground.

All Around at Average? Maybe.

Message 16 of 54 (209 Views)
Wastelander
606 posts

Jan 31, 2013

gs94 wrote:

HeAVeN_xX wrote:

Speaking of ignorance.

Haha yes I'm a pilot.. Yes I'm the best on the ground.. nobody can beat me on ground and air so all around for sure.

Message 17 of 54 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1803 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2013

mrdurant35 wrote:

gs94 wrote:

HeAVeN_xX wrote:

Speaking of ignorance.

Haha yes I'm a pilot.. Yes I'm the best on the ground.. nobody can beat me on ground and air so all around for sure.

You are a pilot? LMAO i seem to remember joining a game 5v1 you being one of the 5. and me killing all of you. One by one your team all rage quit and you were left messaging me, begging me to switch teams because you didn't wanna lose.. aww.. how many times did i kill you? like 6 times in the air? then YOU rage quit. How can you sit here and not say you rage quit? You were KNOWN for rage quitting because of your pathetic skill score. Your life DOES revolve around this one game. Its ok though, you're like 14 lol. Italyrules, Zeeke and seal_hawk were some of the BEST grounders. they made you look like a total scrub. The fact that you continue to play this pathetic excuse of a game is laughable. You belong is the Starhawk reject group with spookanoob and sugar.

These are the guys that say "IM DA BEST" after all the real players already left. lmao fail.

Message 18 of 54 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1803 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2013

HeAVeN_xX wrote:

Someone with a name like heaven mixed with uppercase and lowercase letters with x's in it isn't even worth a response from me .You're a nobody. and nobody cares what you say.

Do your homework before you come ata Legend http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArWlP4iX8Ts

Message 19 of 54 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
606 posts

Jan 31, 2013

Swift444 wrote:

HeAVeN_xX wrote:

Someone with a name like heaven mixed with uppercase and lowercase letters with x's in it isn't even worth a response from me .You're a nobody. and nobody cares what you say.

Do your homework before you come ata Legend http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArWlP4iX8Ts

Shut up, you want a 1vs1 or not? Heaven isn't a nobody he's got twice as much character as you'll EVER have and he'd own you in SH too.  quit being such a d-ck head

Message 20 of 54 (188 Views)
0 Likes