Gaming Beast
2176 posts

Re: >S&D< CB

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2013

This game has turned into nothing but exploit and glitchers not to mention it's super laggy and unresponsive controls among many other things that will never get fixed. That's LBI specialty that's why there gone and everyone else playing has quit or will be gone.

Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f photo Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f-1_zps1e55fc20.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wii bowling : dream 4 Arvada 2 GG Arvada

Wii tennis : dream 3 Stash 1 GG that last shot rite on the line.
Message 21 of 54 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
606 posts

Jan 31, 2013

Swift444 wrote:

mrdurant35 wrote:

gs94 wrote:

HeAVeN_xX wrote:

Swift stop talking trash and get on starhawk. Mrdurant is the best all rounder in the game now. Il'l make it interesting for you. If you beat him in a ground or air game ill give you a 20$ psn voucher but if you lose, you have to stop reminiscing in a time when people were still learning to play and you have to say ''mrdurant35 is king of me and i bow down to his skills'' publicly in this forum, fair deal? *waiting for an excuse*

Speaking of ignorance.

No. Mr Durant isn't a pilot. Nor is he the best in the ground.

All Around at Average? Maybe.

Haha yes I'm a pilot.. Yes I'm the best on the ground.. nobody can beat me on ground and air so all around for sure.

You are a pilot? LMAO i seem to remember joining a game 5v1 you being one of the 5. and me killing all of you. One by one your team all rage quit and you were left messaging me, begging me to switch teams because you didn't wanna lose.. aww.. how many times did i kill you? like 6 times in the air? then YOU rage quit. How can you sit here and not say you rage quit? You were KNOWN for rage quitting because of your pathetic skill score. Your life DOES revolve around this one game. Its ok though, you're like 14 lol. Italyrules, Zeeke and seal_hawk were some of the BEST grounders. they made you look like a total scrub. The fact that you continue to play this pathetic excuse of a game is laughable. You belong is the Starhawk reject group with spookanoob and sugar.

These are the guys that say "IM DA BEST" after all the real players already left. lmao fail.

This is like 4-5 months ago you're retarded. -_-

Beast Montages and Ownage - YouTube.com/PSNmrdurant35

Message 22 of 54 (198 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 31, 2013

swift444 guess that was your excuse lol. Why say im not worth a reply and you replied thats just dumb lol. Diddnt i tell your dumb **bleep** **bleep** to get back to school. All that video shows is base raping guys who suck. You probably couldnt even get through me let alone mrdurant and why you still posting in a forum about a game that you dont even play, go away. You and your 4 *T$* members thats left suck now. All you do is reminisce in the past because you cant face the present.

Message 23 of 54 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7536 posts

Re: GOW71 YES LETS CB !

Jan 31, 2013

Perphectionist- wrote:

GOW71 YES LETS CB ! 

I'm sorry you must have misunderstood me. It wasn't an invitation but rather an observation and statment with sarcasm regarding your prattling.  Sorry for the confusion.

Checkout "Starhawk Clan Batlles" on FB.  I'm sure they would oblige.

Message 24 of 54 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
130 posts

Jan 31, 2013
Durant ur bad, i would gladly 1v1 u for utube given the chance, u sound like alexius , u get owned n e time u play a top player and deny it. All round lol **bleep** I'm better den u on the ground and air and I suk on the ground. Im sure swift would 10-0 u in a 1v1 still. Your lucky I didn't play that, last week I destroyed u in two maps. GoML
Message 25 of 54 (169 Views)
Lombax Warrior
130 posts

Jan 31, 2013
Negx lost to S&D last week
Message 26 of 54 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
606 posts

Jan 31, 2013

johnjohn69 wrote:
Durant ur bad, i would gladly 1v1 u for utube given the chance, u sound like alexius , u get owned n e time u play a top player and deny it. All round lol **bleep** I'm better den u on the ground and air and I suk on the ground. Im sure swift would 10-0 u in a 1v1 still. Your lucky I didn't play that, last week I destroyed u in two maps. GoML

1vs1 ground AND air? Swift would beat me 10-0??? -____________-  Just to let you know the DF would be w/out shield and stealth LMAO

Beast Montages and Ownage - YouTube.com/PSNmrdurant35

Message 27 of 54 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1991 posts

Jan 31, 2013
All dogfights should take place in gatekeeper matches so there is no chance to use stealth or shield
Photobucket
Message 28 of 54 (163 Views)
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Jan 31, 2013

NeGx isn't the best lmao. We were playing down a player almost 90% of all the games except the first and second.

Also considering we are 2-2 against you with Durant in your clan and 5-2 against negx without him i would say that doesn't really constitute you being the best clan in starhawk.

Also i really wish i had video of us being down 3-17 in a tdm blitz and coming back 45-20 and baseraping them lmao 

Message 29 of 54 (153 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Jan 31, 2013

and durant get the **bleep** over yourself you aren't the best all around player, enthusiast or cali probally are. You rely on air to grounding more then any other pilot to get kills. You can't match up with any of the elite pilots in this game. You specifically ask me to put dreamcaster in one of our clan battles then you target her and air to ground her for 20 minutes. Shows how pathetic you are. 

We'll be rematchig you real soon.

Message 30 of 54 (148 Views)
0 Likes