Sep 19 2012
By: Lightning__V Lombax Warrior 100 posts

)(o/\: )(orsemen of the /\pocalypse. RECRUITING!

10 replies 255 views Edited Sep 19, 2012
If you have above a 1.7 KDR and are infantry/ ground guy (or girl) then join )(o/\. We are primarily an infantry/ground clan and are looking for skilled players for when the next patch is released. Message me Lightning__V if your interested in joining, scheduling a clan battle or just want to hit up some iVi.
Message 1 of 11 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2248 posts

Re: )(o/\: )(orsemen of the /\pocalypse. RECRUITING!

Sep 19, 2012

Did you make that logo all by yourself?

Message 2 of 11 (244 Views)
PlayStation MVP
51195 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 19, 2012

Good luck LIghtning, if you need any clan advice just ask and I'll give you whatever advice I can.

Message 3 of 11 (230 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9957 posts

Sep 19, 2012

BellyRanks wrote:

Watch Pilgrim move this but not his BHDerp thread.

Thats new.

But still not as bad as what the MAG forums called us. Smiley Tongue

http://www.youtube.com/user/SpazGamingHD (My gaming channel)
Message 4 of 11 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Sep 19, 2012
Thanks Pilgrim, I just think its time for more clans in StarHawk tired of fighting the same guys over and over again. Plus this could possibly open up new clans/players who were never noticed before.
Message 5 of 11 (204 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
51195 posts

Sep 19, 2012

Lightning__V wrote:
Thanks Pilgrim, I just think its time for more clans in StarHawk tired of fighting the same guys over and over again. Plus this could possibly open up new clans/players who were never noticed before.

Once you have 8 guys let me know and I'll pull together some people for a little fun clan match if you want.

We can keep it lo-key and not make a big deal about it, just do it for the fun.  Don't worry we aren't the type of clan that IF we have the overwhelming advantage we then just sit there and make your game miserable, we will end the round by getting the objective Smiley Wink  (My clan has some average, new, and expert players so it should be fun)

Message 6 of 11 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Sep 19, 2012
@Spacenun: Yes, I had a whole bunch of symbols I was thinking about making but then I just randomly made that and I just stuck with it.
Message 7 of 11 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Sep 19, 2012
@Pilgrim: Sounds good man, I should have my old crew join with me soon and hopefully by that time have a few new members that aren't in an established clan.
Message 8 of 11 (195 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Sep 19, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Lightning__V wrote:

Once you have 8 guys let me know and I'll pull together some people for a little fun clan match if you want.

We can keep it lo-key and not make a big deal about it, just do it for the fun.  Don't worry we aren't the type of clan that IF we have the overwhelming advantage we then just sit there and make your game miserable, we will end the round by getting the objective Smiley Wink  (My clan has some average, new, and expert players so it should be fun)

Aww we wanna play against you guys against your "expert" players!

Message 9 of 11 (174 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
51195 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2012

ArVaDa- wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Lightning__V wrote:

Aww we wanna play against you guys against your "expert" players!

They will probably be there if this all happens.   (yes i didn't see your quotes around it Smiley Tongue)

BTW I thinik i saw that you had a server up for the clan last night?  I was going to join after the community game but was just tired.

Message 10 of 11 (157 Views)
0 Likes