Destroyer Of All , Killer Of None
I love when people make wish lists to "fix" this game and leave out the most obvious stuff.
If you want this game to draw people fix the stuff that will create fun public servers.....everything else is personal preference and not important.
1)Fix the god **bleep** xmb kick already
2)Fix the team balancer so it works.
Kick idle players
Mid game adjustments
Level out teams based on skill level
3)Make an option to NOT allow split screen accounts
Although I believe kicking idle players will fix this.
4)Make GTF an option or get rid of it, CTF is a team game not TDM with a flag race.
5)Raise outpost costs or come up with a scheme where they cannot be spammed in the enemy base.
6)Create an inner area in the base where 2 or 3 structures are indestructible.... (Didn't always agree with this one, but **bleep** builders have convinced me)
This will cut down severely on how quickly public servers turn into baserapes for lamers and rely on pure skill which if the team balancer works should be spread out evenly.
After all those are addressed look at back locking for CAF and justify to yourself how a hawk flying in one direction should able to lock on to something behind it.
Hey all, just going to toss my 2 cents in here:
1. Grizzly needs to have access to the same skins as the Hawk, Tank, Sidewinder, Razorback.
2. Hawk's Flack pickup should not damage buildings more or as much as another Hawk/Soldier.
3. Grizzly should have an ALT-FIRE similar to the OX Tank, but you can switch between the Gauss Rifle and a Heavy Machine Gun. (personal Request, may cause imbalance, but i just like the idea of having a weapon choice like the Tank and or Hawk)
4. I agree with OP that the Handgun/Revolver needs a buff, as it stands i have NEVER used it.
5. Add more vehicle build options like an APC.
6. Allow players to take control of Auto-Turrets.
There were some more, but i cant remember... GRIZZLIES RULE!