Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
48434 posts

Re: 100+ Things I DON'T like about Starhawk

Feb 23, 2013

thesupertman wrote:
Lol We came up with about 140 reasons why starhawk is awesome. When we try to come up with 100 reasons why it is bad, we can only come up with 60 reasons lol. Most of the reasons in this thread can be argued with. That alone proves that starhawk is a great game, not a bad one we should hate. We should set aside our differences and move towards becoming better people. Nothing is perfect, therefor we should forgive others mistakes. Our goal in life is to be successful, and the only way we can become just that is to have motivation. Without motivation we are useless our modern society. We can be motivated by love, kind acts and many other things. If we want our world to be a better place, we need to be the best we can be. therefor we should stop complaining about starhawk.

THANK YOU!

I just nominated this for post of the week, there is a little thing we do on the sony forums every week for those unaware http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/Weekly-Highlights-Program/m-p/38785131/...

Please use plain text.
Message 121 of 122 (64 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Re: 100+ Things I DON'T like about Starhawk

Feb 23, 2013
Awesome!!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 122 of 122 (60 Views)
0 Likes