Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Nov 14 2012
By: PLYMCO_PILGRIM PlayStation MVP 47891 posts
Online

20min Zones {Blitz} - Mixed Loudouts = FUN SERVER

29 replies 202 views Edited Nov 14, 2012

Had a good time in there last night with everyone.   Nice too see a decent zones serve up :smileyhappy:.

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 30 (202 Views)
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/29/2007
Offline
8187 posts
 

Re: 20min Zones {Blitz} - Mixed Loudouts = FUN SERVER

Nov 14, 2012

this sounds outstanding.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 30 (190 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/29/2012
Online
2573 posts
 

Re: 20min Zones {Blitz} - Mixed Loudouts = FUN SERVER

Nov 14, 2012

thinking: *southern keeps sending me msgs about getting failed to connects while trying to create his tiny map server... -sigh- what am i gonna play?? i don't feel like creating a server. ooh a 20 minute zones blitz server is up and has 3 players. let me join so it can get started. wait, ff is on?? eww!! oh well who cares!...*

 

filled up VERY quickly in a matter of minutes also... :smileyvery-happy:


Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 30 (189 Views)
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/05/2010
Offline
13630 posts
 

Re: 20min Zones {Blitz} - Mixed Loudouts = FUN SERVER

Nov 14, 2012
STOP WITH THE FRIENDLY FIRE! TEAMKILLING WHEN TRYING TO KILL THAT LAST GUY TAKING OUR ZONE IS NO FUN
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 30 (184 Views)
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
47891 posts
 

Re: 20min Zones {Blitz} - Mixed Loudouts = FUN SERVER

Nov 14, 2012

a_leenail1992 wrote:

thinking: *southern keeps sending me msgs about getting failed to connects while trying to create his tiny map server... -sigh- what am i gonna play?? i don't feel like creating a server. ooh a 20 minute zones blitz server is up and has 3 players. let me join so it can get started. wait, ff is on?? eww!! oh well who cares!...*

 

filled up VERY quickly in a matter of minutes also... :smileyvery-happy:


Don't forget the all talk so you can hear my cries of "Leenail's clusterbomb again..........."  :smileytongue:

 

I thought you were the one who made the room!  Assumptions.......

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 30 (183 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/29/2012
Online
2573 posts
 

Re: 20min Zones {Blitz} - Mixed Loudouts = FUN SERVER

Nov 14, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

a_leenail1992 wrote:

thinking: *southern keeps sending me msgs about getting failed to connects while trying to create his tiny map server... -sigh- what am i gonna play?? i don't feel like creating a server. ooh a 20 minute zones blitz server is up and has 3 players. let me join so it can get started. wait, ff is on?? eww!! oh well who cares!...*

 

filled up VERY quickly in a matter of minutes also... :smileyvery-happy:


Don't forget the all talk so you can hear my cries of "Leenail's clusterbomb again..........."  :smileytongue:

 

I thought you were the one who made the room!  Assumptions.......


if i had made it, it would have been 5k points and NO ff, i hate ff


Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 30 (180 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/29/2012
Online
2573 posts
 

Re: 20min Zones {Blitz} - Mixed Loudouts = FUN SERVER

Nov 14, 2012

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:
STOP WITH THE FRIENDLY FIRE! TEAMKILLING WHEN TRYING TO KILL THAT LAST GUY TAKING OUR ZONE IS NO FUN

lol that was funny when cyvirus was shooting you... "STOP SHOOTING ME!!!" :smileylol:


Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 30 (178 Views)
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/05/2010
Offline
13630 posts
 

Re: 20min Zones {Blitz} - Mixed Loudouts = FUN SERVER

Nov 14, 2012

a_leenail1992 wrote:

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:
STOP WITH THE FRIENDLY FIRE! TEAMKILLING WHEN TRYING TO KILL THAT LAST GUY TAKING OUR ZONE IS NO FUN

lol that was funny when cyvirus was shooting you... "STOP SHOOTING ME!!!" :smileylol:


Don't play MAG with us...FF is fine there, but you get a lot of intentional TKs when its boring...

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 30 (176 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/31/2008
Offline
1094 posts
 

Re: 20min Zones {Blitz} - Mixed Loudouts = FUN SERVER

Nov 14, 2012

This was a cool server.  I think it was started by a random player at some point earlier in the day and just kept going.

 

The only rough spot was the two or three really laggy players that came in and were bouncing around and practically invincible.  Otherwise, good games.

 

Last night I was proving, once again, that my "Puppet Cannon Fodder" tactic works really well in Zones.  I just keep throwing myself at a problem area or zone I want to capture ad-nauseum, with no regard at all for my KDR, until I get what I want.  The proof is that I can be the highest ranked player on my team with a KDR of 19 - 34.  It's all about the zone caps... and making a fantastic distraction that the enemies can't resist.:smileylol:

 photo StubbornPuppetSig2011-1.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 30 (169 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/21/2011
Offline
865 posts
 

Re: 20min Zones {Blitz} - Mixed Loudouts = FUN SERVER

Nov 14, 2012
It was fun, aside from the server heavyweight combo, with a map that size it should only be loadouts like speeder
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 30 (164 Views)
Reply
0 Likes