Fender Bender
3293 posts

Re: 3 Beers, Jello Shots, & Short Rounds! Server UP!

Jan 29, 2013
That's balls, not bus, Irres. Balls cannot resist temptation. Bus on the other hand.... well you're not wrong, but it's not "that guy."

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 201 of 285 (223 Views)
Gaming Beast
1991 posts

Jan 29, 2013
I haven't done that in a while Irres. Sometimes I do it because people tend to expect it too, like gs94 :smileytongue:.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 202 of 285 (216 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2013

No balls gets into pissing contests with them.

Bus yells at them like they will listen.  Yeah some rtard who is whistling non-stop is all of a sudden going to listen to a stranger telling him to stop.  :smileylol:

Don't think Wrappy and Nicky have a tendency to get into it with them.

**Edited for Inappropriate Language**

Please use plain text.
Message 203 of 285 (213 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Jan 29, 2013

bus_driver68 wrote:
I haven't done that in a while Irres. Sometimes I do it because people tend to expect it too, like gs94 :smileytongue:.

I find it entertaining, you don't need to justify it. 

Please use plain text.
Message 204 of 285 (208 Views)
Gaming Beast
1991 posts

Jan 29, 2013
Last time I did was at durant. Gremlin and balls got a big laugh out of that one.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 205 of 285 (204 Views)
PlayStation MVP
2439 posts

Jan 29, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

a_leenail1992 wrote:

did you think it was enthusiast because of the "similarities" in the name??

flight pattern

how in the world do you know how he flies??

Please use plain text.
Message 206 of 285 (200 Views)
PlayStation MVP
2439 posts

Jan 29, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Samokoske wrote:
I will kick you immediately gow. I want to drop whatever you are doing here, but there, I do not have to entertain you. Plus, you wouldn't like the stuff I let fly there, and I wouldn't like my members to get banned, but if you'd like to know, every so often.

Pilgrim, the blitz loadouts is what makes the short time work. You don't have to spend the first 30 seconds gathering rift for resources. you just get up and go

I know that samo which is why I suggested it.  Adds a TINY bit of the S in the RTS aspect.

Biltz gives everyone a ton of rift and things sometimes get messy :smileytongue:

I know those who dislike the RTS/Build and battle love blitz though and like I told you last night....when you give your servers good varitey someone will always want something done different that how you chose to do it :smileywink:

i only like blitz because it starts the game quicker. like samo said, "you just get up and go".

Please use plain text.
Message 207 of 285 (197 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 29, 2013

a_leenail1992 wrote:

how in the world do you know how he flies??

Spinner, Lag switch homer  :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 208 of 285 (197 Views)
Fender Bender
2611 posts

Jan 29, 2013
You guys care entirely too much. I don't get into pissin matches with anyone irres. I just speak the truth and if you happen to be 15 then its probably better you hear it now anyways. Age doesn't dictate intelligence. If you're being a moron I've got no problem telling you much like if you're a cheater bus has no problem telling you.
Please use plain text.
Message 209 of 285 (189 Views)
Survivor
2374 posts

Jan 29, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Samokoske wrote:
I will kick you immediately gow. I want to drop whatever you are doing here, but there, I do not have to entertain you. Plus, you wouldn't like the stuff I let fly there, and I wouldn't like my members to get banned, but if you'd like to know, every so often.

Pilgrim, the blitz loadouts is what makes the short time work. You don't have to spend the first 30 seconds gathering rift for resources. you just get up and go

I know that samo which is why I suggested it.  Adds a TINY bit of the S in the RTS aspect.

Biltz gives everyone a ton of rift and things sometimes get messy :smileytongue:

I know those who dislike the RTS/Build and battle love blitz though and like I told you last night....when you give your servers good varitey someone will always want something done different that how you chose to do it :smileywink:

I like only like blitz in Groundpounder or Heavyweight. Otherwise I end up camping in my base until I can build a tank depot.

photo Space_Signature_by_Sythest_zps74fd8c12.png
Please use plain text.
Message 210 of 285 (179 Views)