Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Re: 3 Beers, Jello Shots, & Short Rounds! Server UP!

Feb 1, 2013

batenswytch wrote:

When drinking is an unspoken requirement of a real fun server - like the DRUNKWHTKERRYBODYANDYOUROWNFLAGCARRIERARRRRRRAAAAAAARRRR servers - for the young un's I recommend Mt. Dew or Dr. Pepper. 

I need to run one of those before too long.  Maybe when I get moved.... Samo, you should join and play. 

will your internet be fine serving? because if not, i won't mind being your proxy.

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 251 of 285 (96 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2573 posts

Feb 1, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

I couldn't make it last night darnit.  I had something come up.  I really wanted to be there though! Hope you all had a great time!

you should've came. its so much fun!!! 

Please use plain text.
Message 252 of 285 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5809 posts

Feb 1, 2013

IDK.  I won't know until I get moved in and set up.

The wireless we're going with gets the same up and downstream our better cable internet got, which means I SHOULD be able to host a 16 man server, which really... is about all you need in a full TK server.  Shish gets crazy enough with 8v8, everyone killing everyone, everyone talking on the mic, etc. 

Once I get moved in, I'll see what we have, and I may go ahead and have you host.  Just set up an unranked server, all talk, some medium to small maps that you think would be easy to negotiate while tore up from the floor up, put up a message something like TKERRYBODY or Highest Negative Score wins! and RELEASE THE HOUNDS.  Those servers fill up surprisingly fast, and usually when total randoms join, rather than leave, they catch on real quick and stay for the duration of the server.

Please use plain text.
Message 253 of 285 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Feb 1, 2013

batenswytch wrote:

The wireless we're going with gets the same up and downstream our better cable internet got, which means I SHOULD be able to host a 16 man server, which really... is about all you need in a full TK server.  Shish gets crazy enough with 8v8, everyone killing everyone, everyone talking on the mic, etc. 

Once I get moved in, I'll see what we have, and I may go ahead and have you host.  Just set up an unranked server, all talk, some medium to small maps that you think would be easy to negotiate while tore up from the floor up, put up a message something like TKERRYBODY or Highest Negative Score wins! and RELEASE THE HOUNDS.  Those servers fill up surprisingly fast, and usually when total randoms join, rather than leave, they catch on real quick and stay for the duration of the server.

the thing about unranked servers, is that the only way to do it is private, and you're not initing anyone in a private match.

plus, we all **bleep** on the wind with ranked servers about a month or two ago. even durant lost his blue splat!

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 254 of 285 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5809 posts

Feb 1, 2013

Samokoske wrote:

batenswytch wrote:

the thing about unranked servers, is that the only way to do it is private, and you're not initing anyone in a private match.

plus, we all **bleep** on the wind with ranked servers about a month or two ago. even durant lost his blue splat!

Say wut?  I'm talking in WH. LOL  They aren't nearly as fun in SH.  I've tried them.

Please use plain text.
Message 255 of 285 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Feb 1, 2013

a_leenail1992 wrote:

i'm old enough to drink now. i just turned 21 the beginning of january. sorry souther. you still have a few more years to go...

I thought you were slightly older than that. Go figure.

Please use plain text.
Message 256 of 285 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Feb 1, 2013

batenswytch wrote:

Samokoske wrote:

batenswytch wrote:

Say wut?  I'm talking in WH. LOL  They aren't nearly as fun in SH.  I've tried them.

well then! we'll just have to see about that, won't we?

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 257 of 285 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5809 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 1, 2013

I'm cereal.  Me n Bellyranks tried them.  He'd even run a groundpounder round with damage to team members set at 100%, super short, as an intermission to his flight school servers. He even announce on the mic TK's were expected and appreciated.

NO ONE would participate except me, him, and I think Balls and Bus?

And part of the not being as much fun is - you can't see your negative score dig deeper and deeper into the hole while you're TK'ing one another.  Seeing my score go -436 in one round was crazy az z fun.

Also, it's fun to find yourself conditioned to NOT kill your own flag runner, and feeling guilty at first when you actively hunt them down for the negative double digit 'bonus'.  :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 258 of 285 (74 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
47908 posts

Feb 1, 2013

a_leenail1992 wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

I couldn't make it last night darnit.  I had something come up.  I really wanted to be there though! Hope you all had a great time!

you should've came. its so much fun!!! 

I wanted to join too but that darn flu bug had me asleep by 10pm.

I'll be online tonight!  But its friday night dust night tonight so no SH until tommorrow.

Please use plain text.
Message 259 of 285 (66 Views)
PlayStation MVP
47908 posts

Feb 1, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

a_leenail1992 wrote:

i'm old enough to drink now. i just turned 21 the beginning of january. sorry souther. you still have a few more years to go...

I thought you were slightly older than that. Go figure.

I had a feeling he was in his early 20's but i never assume....if I did then I'd think you are 42, but i know you aren't :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 260 of 285 (64 Views)
0 Likes