Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
865 posts

Re: 3 Beers, Jello Shots, & Short Rounds! Server 7pm EST!

Jan 2, 2013
Can you change the name?
Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 285 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Jan 2, 2013
I'm curious as to why he says his clan is left out. Like its intentional almost.
Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 285 (155 Views)
I Only Post Everything
865 posts

Jan 2, 2013
^Yeah, the heck is that about. What's with all the incessant BHD hate?
Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 285 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Jan 2, 2013
It was intentionally mentioned, as my feelings toward starhawk wednesday community forum night has fragmented into the guild I feel for leaving them to play with ya'll on my own, and the enjoynent pilgrim's servers bring me every wednesday. I love the server, and I have funvwith you guys. But this isn't one of those, Gow.

I would like to bring 7-9 people from my clan over to PSForums, but seeing as they have limited participation here, and the server has signups/is alwasy full/and still invites everyone, I know that bringing along thst many people would be an impractical solution.

are we done nitpicking? Thanks.

@cronos: compromise? I'll change the name depending on how competitive I'd wish it to be. Or do you have any witty suggestion that implies a fun casual short round server? (I had one equally offensive but i'd rather not)

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 285 (145 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48162 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 2, 2013

Samokoske wrote:

I'll now start doing this nightly around 8-9 pm EST until I get my Plat (sorry pilgrim, but sometimes i feel like my clan is left out of community nights sometimes). Everyone is welcome to join, still taking suggestions.

Your clan (what clan are you in anyway?) is not left out of the community night event that I run at all (since you said sorry to me it appears this was directed toward myself and the event I run).  No one is denied who signs up and the list hasn't been full in months and everyone is always welcomed to come play and welcome to play.  

How can i say that not even knowing what clan you are in?  I can say it because I dont deny entry to anyone and therefore your clan is more than welcome!

Why don't you bring them by tonight?  

EDIT: even if they didn't sign up they can join as long as there is room

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 285 (137 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48162 posts

Jan 2, 2013

Samokoske wrote:
It was intentionally mentioned, as my feelings toward starhawk wednesday community forum night has fragmented into the guild I feel for leaving them to play with ya'll on my own, and the enjoynent pilgrim's servers bring me every wednesday. I love the server, and I have funvwith you guys. But this isn't one of those, Gow.

I would like to bring 7-9 people from my clan over to PSForums, but seeing as they have limited participation here, and the server has signups/is alwasy full/and still invites everyone, I know that bringing along thst many people would be an impractical solution.

We still have over 10 spots available tonight, bring all 9 of them into the game tonight.  

Also, now that I think of it, you can ask me to put them on the list if they don't like to post. 

Have you ever seen some random names on the list that you've never seen posting here before?  That is because those people read the thread but don't post and sent me a message over the PS3 to get added to the list ;-).    

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 285 (131 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2582 posts

Jan 2, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Samokoske wrote:

I'll now start doing this nightly around 8-9 pm EST until I get my Plat (sorry pilgrim, but sometimes i feel like my clan is left out of community nights sometimes). Everyone is welcome to join, still taking suggestions.

(what clan are you in anyway?) 

he is in the missing links [^TML$], pretty active clan, near 60 members. if i'm not mistaken from what i heard in samo's server they are doing urgent fury. also, waabammmo is in that clan now...

Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 285 (121 Views)
PlayStation MVP
48162 posts

Jan 2, 2013

a_leenail1992 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Samokoske wrote:

(what clan are you in anyway?) 

he is in the missing links [^TML$], pretty active clan, near 60 members. if i'm not mistaken from what i heard in samo's server they are doing urgent fury. also, waabammmo is in that clan now...

samo is in blammos clan? blammo joins all the time too so samo, like I said, bring all your clanmates to the event.  

We'd see you over in UF too but I cant find a clan officer who wants to run the UF thing for me and I personally don't have the time to do it/play in the matches right now.

Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 285 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Jan 2, 2013
this has nothing to do with or against you. my involvement in community nights will only suffer from this, that is all. also, I cannot speak for my clan, I speak for myself. it is just a guilty feeling I get on Wednesdays when I leave them even though I invited them.

I know you have it as an open event, but since it's always popping, I have no control over availability, nor their participation. I won't put down a name that's not mine either. out of curtousy and respect for your event though, I do not take it as a general issue of hate toward or against your clan. this misinterpretation of current events have dragged out farther than it needed to be.

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 285 (109 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7976 posts

Jan 2, 2013
Glade CTF works best with the Arena Loadout, I think, particularly since the Pod Cannon is available. I don't know that vehicles or JPs are really necessary. As for the TDM Narrows... that's the one I knotted at 7-all to send it to sudden death, right? Yeah, not a good map for short round GP.
Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 285 (103 Views)
0 Likes